9am restart?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tainted0Love, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

May I ask why the change?
  2. Jurandyr Ross Well-Known Player

Terrible.
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Of course you are entitled to change that at any time, but any particular reason? For most of the US 4AM-7AM was a pretty good 'down' time. Not sure 6AM-9AM will be as well received. Shift change at the Data center?

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  4. PolarisSylar Committed Player

What time was It before ?
  5. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Dang I'll have to let my league know if they dont already.
  6. iNeoN Active Player

This is horrible change in my own personal preference. I live on the east coast, and on the weekends it was nice getting my dailies done befor I start getting busy for the day. Start my dailies at 8 AM, now I won't be able to start my dailies untill after 10 AM.
    • Like x 3
  7. OG ELITE Committed Player

That sucks for east coast
    • Like x 2
  8. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Daybreak had another round of layoffs over the weekend, as reported by various gaming press sites. I wonder if this is related. Might not have the staff to do it at 4 AM any more.
    • Like x 3
  9. Dene Devoted Player

personally, as a non USAer this is great for me

but i can see the frustration for others (Australia here, so EU servers were worst option, in my case)
    • Like x 2
  10. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

Not really, in my opinion. It means that the daily reset will be at 9am instead of 7am on the East Coast. That will give me more time in the morning to play the game before reset on the days that I work.
    • Like x 2
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Works out great for me and my timezone :)
    • Like x 3
  12. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Maybe this is a way to get folks to be on more at certain times. I know of folks who run there dailys they are done for the day. But it will take some getting use to . I liked my 7am I told all I could many are shocked lol.
  13. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Can only speak for myself, but I like the change. On the old system, I would sometimes miss that final bite at a bonus weekend because I would be getting off work as the servers shut down. Now I’ll have two hours to get home and grab what I need before the opportunity is gone.
    • Like x 1
  14. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

At least it works better for some.
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Unless they are changing 'reset' (the loot reset time) from 3AM CST (my timezone), you'd still be able to run dailies after reset and be done for the day. As Econoknight points out though it does increase the 'last minute' time of 2x or other bonus weekends for some. I know I've been on milking 3x marks or whatever till reboot....ugh....even less sleep now.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  16. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

As long as the Kiwis are okay with it.
  17. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

^THIS. I assume this is just server restart and not a change in daily reset time?
  18. Proxystar #Perception

It is the only important thing.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have not changed the daily loot lockout reset time, though we are considering it.
    • Like x 3
  20. Proxystar #Perception

As long as it's later and not sooner, don't cut the loot day short otherwise;

[IMG]

Just kidding, I won't find you, I won't even try. ;)