Please can we have a "Player-Requested Base Items" thread as well?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Oct 16, 2019.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Thank you Megzilla! Really nice idea and thank you for taking the time to get as many different style requests into that thread. :)

If possible, please can we have something similar for base items as well? Would be very useful for the base decorators in the DCUO Community.
    • Like x 1
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  4. Brother Allen Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  5. Megzilla Developer

Maybe. It'll take me some time to comb through and curate a list. We have been discussing a new way of approaching base items so sooner rather than later might be a good time to do so. No promises, but I hear you that you are interested.
    • Like x 1
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

Have you also discussed whether or not an increase in base items for Lairs and/or League Halls will be a possibility in the near future?

It might not lead you toward billions of Revenue, brand new cars and yachts, but there's a good bunch of us waiting for that QoL-update to happen and it would certainly raise the value of the existing and future Lair Themes with additional layout. As of currently, an additional large room to the layout is anything but a benefit to a Lair decorator with only 500 items to spare.
    • Like x 1
  7. Megzilla Developer

Ill find out what the dealio is
    • Like x 3
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

Thank you, I'd highly appreciate an update on the matter!
  9. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

Why cant i;_; sit on my couch
    [IMG]
    Why cant I sleep on my bed
    [IMG]
    Why cant i make angels on my rug
    [IMG]
    Why cant I mount my ponny
    [IMG]
    Sad life;_;
  10. Magnificent Loyal Player

Would that include the ability to scale the item or put items on other items? (pleasesayyespleasesayyes[leasesayyespleassayyes)
  11. Megzilla Developer

That, I don't know. I can bring it up though.
    • Like x 1
  12. Irvynnge Loyal Player

oh, grudd, scaling, at least, would be awesome sauce. also, can I have a khazi door? just a bog ( ha! ) standard door with "wc" or "toilet" on it that I can just pop up against a wall, somewhere. go on. I'll be your best friend forever.