Fixed Sub Avatar Astral Alloy drop rates broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Elda, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Elda Mad as a Hatter

Between me and a few people i know, we can get the entire set except for hands/waist, and despite killing, without exaggeration, several hundred avatar of tech/meta (and even any magic that we saw just in case) between us the astral alloy hands or waist never drop. Compared to what it was a few years ago, this style is now harder to get than even some of the late game collections.

Pretty sure the drop chance on these got screwed up somewhere along the way, just by myself I've filled my inventory with legs/chests/feet/head/back/shoulders and nothing more.

We also haven't gotten the bandana at all, but i know that's meant to be rare. Not sure if that's unreasonably rare or just bad luck, but figured worth noting too.
    • Like x 4
  2. Medicine Active Player

"We",you all were together in a Group? My tip: Disband the group short time before finishing killing the Avatar, and stay at the same Avatar spawn spot. And "rare" that means you have to try hundreds of times, it was with "Kick Me" back like that in past, or it still is...didnt checked, some people got it first trys others needed months or gave up.

There is much other work to do, in fixing bugs etc. the need of looking into the drop chance of an "rare" style shouldnt be it.
  3. Timekiller5884 New Player

wow, i thought i was the only one not getting the hands/waist. its def broken.
  4. Elda Mad as a Hatter

For the bandana, sure, i get it's hard to come by.
    but the hands and waist are listed as uncommon, everything else is rare. I've gotten hundreds of the rare items, and not a single uncommon (hands/waist) and i've heard many, many others complain about never getting it when they farm either.

Plus just because a bug isn't game-breaking doesn't mean it should be ignored. Most bug sorting methods include a priority list on the devs end, they can decide how important (or not) this is to fix.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue here.
    • Like x 2
  6. Midnight Man8 Level 30

Please fix this. I am also have been waiting for the specific Sub-Avatar to get the Hand & Waist ONLY. I always get the Head which I dont really want it except for feat. I even have tried to farm for it using my lower cr toon (T4-5) but also cant.
  7. Midnight Man8 Level 30

Have this been fixed? Any update please
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed internally and working through testing.
    • Like x 4
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Fixed with GU98.
    • Like x 1