Fixed Forge Metal Chroma - Redeem code not working

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by KlarkKent, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please post or PM me your character name if you are seeing the code fail.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Also, is there a certain error or message you see when the code fails?
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

For the folks who posted/sent me their names, each of you are locked out for entering too many bad codes. Please open a ticket with our CS team to have that cleared.
  4. Ambassador Garth New Player

I tried it on my brother's account and it worked, but when i try every possible combination on my main account, it doesn't. My In-Game name is the same here and i play on the US server.
  5. Stop Memes New Player

@Mepps So I put the code in and it worked, but the UI was saying it was account bound yet it doesn't show up in my redeems. I ended up deleting that character because I hated the name of it, thinking the chroma would be account bound like it said.

GT: Stop Memes
    Character Name: Daybreaks & Occasio
    Server: Xbox NA

It's also saying something like "If you feel this was an error please contact Customer Support. I did and they directed me to this forum post.
  6. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

@mepps the ticket ask me my credit card AND i haven't qny crédito card
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please open a ticket with support.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Sorry about that. More information was discovered today. Please update your existing or open a new ticket.
  9. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

Noone has responded how to Fix it Yet ?
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

lol so support says they made changes to my acc, yup it still doesnt work. this is becoming a complete joke.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you have been unable to claim this code, please try again after this post and let us know how it goes. Sorry for the delay.
    • Like x 1
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

wont be able to try till 10 after flash & arrow, i appreciate your dedication to getting this resolved,ill let u know in 2 hours
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Fixed. thank u very much
  14. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

This is 3rd time support team telling me they made changes to my account but the code still not working on me.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Did you/can you try today?
  16. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

I didnt try the code in game after you post this but support team told me to try code on daybreak games website. I just did it and code worked there and material dropped on my redeem claim page in game. Collected it.
    Cant give feedback about if its still working in game.
    • Like x 1
  17. Medicine Active Player

Great tip. In game it still not working, tried on website now and look for yourself...

[IMG]

Checked this on 3 different Accounts, always worked over the website.

[IMG]

Thanks to KlarkKent!