Request regarding supply drop and orbital reskins

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by OG ELITE, Oct 15, 2019.

1. OG ELITE Committed Player

I was wondering if by chance these items could be made account bound after equipping? The reason I ask this is because when a new item comes out and you like it better it would be nice if you could give the old version to an alt instead of just putting it in storage to never be used again. Considering how expensive some of these have been and are it would be nice.
    • Like x 6
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Make them account bound, not tradeable. I see no problem with this. We know it can be done because of the Bat Uplink we got for Batmans day.
    • Like x 1
  3. Brit Loyal Player

I would like to see them unlock at our Lair vending machine as an option. That way we can destroy the ones we're not using to clean up space, and dispense them again in the future if we need them.

Same goes for all Transformation Trinkets. We shouldn't have to fill half our bank with seasonal things, time capsule rares and elite raid drops. Once they are unlocked, they should be able to be recovered at any time.
    • Like x 4
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ This. Make them like Mainframe Generator Mods. Give us a page where we drop the trinket in. Select the trinket and it'll come up with a window asking which armory we want to add it to.
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

they should make most things account bound
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Especially the rare trinkets in the Vault. Been playing since year one and finally got the OMAC Trinket. Except it's on a low-level alt. :(
    • Like x 1
  7. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

wouldve been nice yea, i no longer have the zeus orbital (from the capsule) , wouldve passed to my electric guy if that wouldve been a option at the time. same goes for the atlantis 1 tho i ended up buying another 1
  8. OG ELITE Committed Player

I like the idea of tying it to the mainframe but I’m also thinking if the devs would take the time to do this it would have to be quick and easy. For that reason I say just make them account bound after equipping them so we can throw them in a shared bank to trade to another toon. Any chance a dev could chime in and let us know if something like this is possible?