Extra Life 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Templarx1z5 New Player

I will be working but can have the stream going is that enough or do I have to be on the game to get rewards. Will let all my gamer friends know I support St Jude's and this is very similar.
    • Like x 1
  2. Thatguy2007 New Player

So what is this charity going towards exactly?
  3. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

As a cancer survivor, I'd like to thank you all.
    • Like x 7
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

It is going towards kids in hospitals
    • Like x 1
  5. Oceans Developer

Hey y'all! For the participation reward, just stop by the stream for a bit to grab the code we'll be giving out to everyone that tunes in!
    • Like x 7
  6. Eve YouTuber

Thanks for clarifying Oceans!
    • Like x 2
  7. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

So excited for this! Such a great cause.
    • Like x 1
  8. Templarx1z5 New Player

What time will the stream start? Does anyone know?
  9. Oceans Developer

• Like x 3
  10. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Tks for the heads up. Ill still watch and be in game all day to support the charity effort.
    • Like x 2
  11. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Adding the link to my social media.
    I can be at the library to watch the stream, but I can't connect to the game there; and stupid me just remembered there is a third option; at McDonald's I can do both!
    ((yes, my local internet situation sucks, lol))
  12. Merlin2574 Well-Known Player

No offense here to anyone, but I've just got to say this. I find it kinda sad that there are players, especially vets like 9001BPM here, that look to get something for themselves out of something that is supposed to benefit others. I believe the point of this whole thing is to help kids in need. And yes, DBG wants to give something to their faithful players for helping out, which is great. But the main reward here is the fact that you're helping to better the lives of the kids. To give, without wanting anything in return. To get something from DBG for helping, can just be a bonus without actually having to ask for it. But to come onto here and say something like "Oooh, I want to get this, or I hope that I can get that....", it sounds a little selfish and greedy IMO. But to each their own.
  13. Eve YouTuber

Ah, it will be 15:00 PM for me! Sweet, It's pretty early and I can be there for most of the stream if not all of it.
    • Like x 1
  14. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Shared the links to the event on Facebook & Twitter , good luck!
    • Like x 2
  15. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I completely disagree with your comment and find it was unecessary. If both parties you mentioned donated to charity, they helped regardless and show that they care. Who cares if they decide AFTER they donated that they like the items and wanted to state how great said item was. They did their part and I find it non harming even after the developers advertised the possible rewards. Your comment was un-needed.
    • Like x 1
  16. Hraesvelg Always Right

If you aren't watching the stream, you're missing gold like this:

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  17. an81angel Well-Known Player

Code from Stream - HASHTAGFTK2019 - grants item Glimmer Wings
    • Like x 1
  18. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

How do we get that Chroma Material Pack
  19. Belthazur Dedicated Player

it will be Auto Granted when they Reach $5,000 in Donations
    • Like x 1
  20. Hraesvelg Always Right

Does Mepps do wedding gigs on the melodica? Asking for a friend.
    • Like x 2