Can hairstyle gender locks go

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Soldier, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Megzilla Developer

Short answer: No, not at this time. But we do know that this is something players want.
    I hear ya.
  2. Brit Loyal Player

Thanks for the response. Even if it's not the answer I hoped for, I do appreciate getting a candid answer. You're the best, Meg.
  3. stärnbock Devoted Player

i am still waiting on the hairy chest skin... anyways...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Megzilla Developer

It.. is.. something we've talked about
    • Like x 3
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

jk ;) thx for the response :D
  6. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

But seriously speaking I never understood the popularity of the "man bun" What is the point of growing your hair if you are just going to always have it in a bun. Sure once in awhile and when you are in a rush it makes sense. But why grow out dead cells if you aren't going to do anything with it. When I had long hair I had it in different styles and the bun was very rare. But now it has become the only staple for men with long hair. Alteast in the younger generation of today.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Tell them we have money. Lots of money.
    • Like x 2
  8. the solowing Steadfast Player

Im all for hairstyle genderswapping
  9. the solowing Steadfast Player

[IMG]

Sell the item directly though
    • Like x 1
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

true. long hair gets allways in the face if you are cuddling and you need to be carefull with your elbow when supporting your weight to not pull your others hair in most lying positions... if you know what i mean... its confusing to me why a lot of ppl persist in long hairs to be an attractive (female) attribute... it also needs more time to maintain in good condition and it takes more time to dry too... well... however...