Extra Life 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

EXTRA LIFE 2019

It's nearly November already, and that means it's time for another Extra Life Game Day! The DCUO team will be back at it again with a many-hours-long livestream on November 2, 2019, over at https://www.twitch.tv/dcuniverseonline.

If you remember last year, the day was a ton of fun and the team is looking to top that this year. It looks like we will also thoroughly top last year's reward, too. We'll have a livestream participation reward (so tune in or at least make sure one of your friends does!), AND we will have rewards, plural, for if and when we hit certain donation milestones.

Extra Life is a great cause. If you want to support us or follow along on our progress, head over to the DCUO Extra Life team page. Remember, even if you can't donate, just spreading the word and joining us on Game Day goes a long way, too.
    We will have more information to share about this year's livestream, activities, timing, and rewards, so check back soon!
    • Like x 16
  2. Eve YouTuber

ohhh sweet ! I will try my best to donate this year aswell, but don't think I can top my last year donations xD
    (and 3 days before my Bday again lol) This is an amazing cause. Thank you guys for doing this.
    • Like x 2
  3. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Please make that a combat pet or artifact. I love it and it could replace my weird eyeball beast. I also want to still keep wearing last years halo with this years item. lol Do we get the wings as a head style? I plan on attending.
    • Like x 2
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Getting major Bayonetta vibes from that angelic drone in the picture, hope it’s one of the rewards. :D
    • Like x 4
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

Time to get those dancing shoes ready to go!

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. Eve YouTuber

Don't forget meowing with Mepps! ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

How could I?

• Like x 4
  8. Batuba Developer

Some memories are worth forgetting...
    • Like x 6
  9. Eve YouTuber

But this is such a beautiful dance
    • Like x 1
  10. Raven Roth Committed Player

What?! Something angelic themed after all this time?! Impossible!
    • Like x 3
  11. Eve YouTuber

I'm making an angel character now that we got this!
    • Like x 4
  12. AV Loyal Player

That looks exactly like the baby stroller a Parabeetle would use after it had sex with a Blue Shell:

[IMG]
    [IMG]

… and I love it.
    • Like x 2
  13. Raven Roth Committed Player

I'm just happy that the blessed side of Celestial will finally get a pet that represents it
    • Like x 4
  14. Zamara Dedicated Player

So a new pet, a new chroma, the wings shaped head piece, the sparkles could make a cool aura but i'm guessing they were edited on the image? and those wings look like they could be a new variant of the wings of sin style or just the chroma applied to them.
    Was really looking forward to see if there was another stream this year anyways and seeing all the potential stuff we may unlock while helping kids makes it even better :D
    • Like x 4
  15. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Can't wait for the stream
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Participation reward as in how exactly? Being online? Watching the stream? Donating?
    • Like x 4
  17. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

good question id be happy to know. cant run twitch and dc on my ps4 simultaneously without an automatic disconnect from dc. thats where i run twitch since ps3 support of twitch ended
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Looks like Ill be taking the day off from work. Lol
  19. TheMan ofTomorrow New Player

please tell me those wings on the head are an accessory or face style and not a head style. if so my buddies and i are in there.
  20. Syd New Player

I also have the same doubt, I hope they explain it.
    • Like x 2