Up-Votes Needed Cannot open reward window!

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Sjs, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Sjs New Player

Got the golden reward box on my screen and can't open it by pressing up on the dpad!
    Anyone else having this issue?
    • Like x 3
  2. arkija2 New Player

Same here
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you tell me what platform you are playing on?
  4. Draconiano Committed Player

Same, EU PC.
    Marketplace isn't working either.
    • Like x 1
  5. arkija2 New Player

PC, Eu Server
  6. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

Same for me too.
  7. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

PCEU, same here: Press F1, select open granted item menu, windlow closes then nothing.

Getting Marketplace error also "Unable to start marketplace"
  8. Kryptic Shadow New Player

Same thing is happening to everyone on Switch/US
  9. Nerfherder New Player

It's the same for the US Switch. I cant open the "prize" or use the market place.
  10. Kryptic Shadow New Player

Switch/US has same problem
  11. Zamara Dedicated Player

This happened to me on PS4 but it fixed after replying to a tell, not sure if it was opening the chat or sending the reply that fixed it somehow but it somehow did. The window opened itself though.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating. It may have to do with the marketplace maintenance we have ongoing right now.
    • Like x 1
  13. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

gift window opened up when i selected F1 to invite more players in false idols raid. strange!
  14. Sjs New Player

EUPS
  15. Darth Morgan New Player

This is currently happening to me on NA/PC with the purple prize box UI. It's been happening since I started playing DCUO again last week. Sometimes the bug occurs when a cutscene overlays the screen before I can press "L". Sometimes there's no cutscene, but just an npc voiceover that happens before the UI bugs out. Whatever the cause, it consistently happens. The only recourse I have is to let the selection timer run out and open the box from my inventory.
  16. Jendi New Player

This just happened for me as well. Im on Xbox.. marketplace also down so it seems like the issue has returned. Maybe part id the change to the marketplace sale?

Edit: I should clarify..mine is the golden reward box not the standard purple loot boxes. Those are working fine.