Double Dark Metal Coins and New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS DARK METAL COINS WEEKEND!

Can you believe it's already time for a double currency weekend in Metal Part I? Metal Part II and December are zooming in fast and will be here before you know it. That's why this first bonus weekend ALSO has new rewards! All Dark Metal Coins currency rewards are doubled through Sunday.

Dark Metal Coins are the currency found in Episode 35: Metal Part I. These are primarily used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the Metal Part I vendor.

This weekend – from Thursday, October 10, 2019, through Sunday, October 13, 2019 – all players will receive DOUBLE Dark Metal Coins when completing instanced and mission content in Metal Part I (event, regular, and elite versions).

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Sunday to daily server restarts on Monday morning.

NEW METAL PART I REWARDS!

Six all-new items have been added to the episode vendor for Metal Part I (Episode 35):

• Liquid Metal Material
    • Forge Material
    • Battle Lust Aura
    • Metals Supply Drop
    • T-Spheres Accessory
    • Malfunctioning T-Sphere Totem (base pet)
    These vendor rewards are permanent additions to the game. Here's what you can find:

[IMG]
    Liquid Metal Material, Battle Lust Aura, T-Spheres Accessory, Forge Material

[IMG]
    Metals Supply Drop
    • Like x 20
  2. Eve YouTuber

Sweet rewards!
    • Like x 1
  3. redissa1 New Player

Wonderful! :D
  4. Sho Tyme Well-Known Player

Absolutely love these rewards.

That forge material though!!
    • Like x 2
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Bit of pressure being out on, putting more rewards in 4 weeks in with the DLC being over early in December, can't say Im a fan of the time pressures with this DLC personally unless you're spending replays.

With that being said, i do like the supply drop :)

Thanks for the double mark weekend though btw.
    • Like x 5
  7. XxWorldxBreakerxX New Player

Does these Rewards give feats?
  8. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]

Mr. Terrific approves of this thread - especially the T Spheres.
    • Like x 5
  9. Chenders70 New Player

Cool Stuff...but I don't even have my full set of vendor gear bought yet.
    • Like x 1
  10. The Anxient Loyal Player

Nobody saying you have to finish them all before December. Stuff like this is meant to add longevity not be collected immediately.
    • Like x 2
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Yes, I'm well aware of that fact, my point was a subjective feeling felt and expressed by myself because it creates a time pressure to keep running everything in the time i have subjectively available.

I wasnt making a request that it not be put on the vendor, simply providing my own feedback.
    • Like x 1
  12. Skullzin New Player

Great news, another totem for my base!
    • Like x 2
  13. RLManuel Committed Player

Battle lust aura is basically a red radiant aura :/
    • Like x 2
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Is the Liquid Metal Material Tintable? I Really hope so..I'm so tired of color locked materials.
    • Like x 1
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Added permanent rewards aren't a pressure. They are options (for now or later).
    • Like x 7
  16. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Just feel like they are too close like the gold and silver material.
  17. inferno Loyal Player

No Dark Robin Henchmen? Sigh...I even bought them all their own dental plans and everything.
    • Like x 2
  18. Healing Juice Active Player

Love the T-Spheres accessory! I was hoping y’all were gonna do this!
    • Like x 2
  19. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I just went to Gotham Metal, and clicked the cop who gives the free mark, and all I got was one Metal Coin, not two. :(

[ONE MINUTE LATER: oh, right, the double stuff doesn't start until tomorrow. Never Mind.]
    • Like x 4
  20. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I hope it is. I too am sick of color locked materials.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.