Is the game down? US PS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by OG ELITE, Oct 8, 2019.

1. OG ELITE Committed Player

I keep getting a down for maintenance screen after selecting my character. US PS server
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No. I've been on most of the evening.
  3. OG ELITE Committed Player

I don’t know what’s going on but I can’t stay logged in. If by chance I do get to my character I disconnect as soon as I go to different location. Done for the night I guess.
    • Like x 1
  4. CrimsonWizard713 New Player

This has been happening to be as well for the past 2 hours
    • Like x 1
  5. Darkseid_Malice New Player

i cant even get in. most of the time i dont make it to the character select screen
  6. OG ELITE Committed Player

I’m still having insane connection issues. The game boots me when I phase if I can even get my character logged in. I’m even having issues getting the forums to load regularly. My internet is running fine. Can a dev chime in and do something?
  7. Anion Prime New Player

I am on the USPC and every time I try to log into the game, I either get to the character selection screen or it disconnects. When I get to the character selection screen. I choose a character and it goes to the loading screen. Then it disconnects. I haven't been able to play the game since last night around eight or nine o'clock. I even uninstalled the game and redownloaded it. It still won't let me play the game.
  8. OG ELITE Committed Player

Finally got in after an hour of trying only to disconnect in the loading screen going into the central city PD in the new solo. So now I’m loot locked on half that fight. Awesome start to the day off.
  9. OG ELITE Committed Player

I’m still trying to log back in. I checked twitter and there seems to be an issue affecting some players with log ins and phasing. I keep getting endless loadcreens and server maintenance screens anytime the game is supposed to go to a loading screen. It would be nice if the devs could acknowledge this and do something. People on twitter range from Xbox to PS4 some say they’ve been unable to connect since last night.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating these reports. Can you post or PM me your character name if you are seeing this?
    • Like x 1
  11. OG ELITE Committed Player

Character name is OG ELITE on usps server sent you a pm too. Thanks.
  12. sspilka New Player

PC 2 Accounts Eastern Time zone here have not been able to get in since server reboot this morning.
    Account 1- Starr Man
    Account 2- Starr lady
  13. XxWorldxBreakerxX New Player

I am also have this same issue as OG Elite.
    XxWorldxBreakerxX is my character name.
    US PC
  14. Optimal Overdrive New Player

Optimal Overdrive
    USPS
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you saw this on USPS/PC, can you try again now?
  16. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

Maintenance error/authentication error. Getting stuck in loading screens when switching locations/warping. Xbox 1 here Mepps.
  17. KeithaH New Player

This started for me last night and has been happening since. I thought is was a connection issue at 1st and reset router. Going to different areas and switching characters is a task since this started happening. I've talked to some people who aren't experiencing it so I thought maybe related to geographic location which I am Eastern coastline. However....everything else I do online works fine. Got to be a server issue in some shape or form.
  18. KeithaH New Player

GammaRayne , Kelesi , xGigawattzx
  19. XxWorldxBreakerxX New Player

Same issue, I managed to log onto one character but when i clicked switch character It disconnected me again. Trying to log in again now. Failing at this point.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Do you get to character select, choose a character, and then disconnect? Or do you not get that far?