Halloween portal civilians not 'saved'

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Ok...so this has been happening for a few years, so I'm not bothering to open a ticket or bug report, as I'm sure it's been reported and ignored for while now....but what's up with the 'stand up' civilians (as opposed to the laying down ones) not wanting to be saved? Seems like at 2 out of 3 portals with the stand up civvies, 1 or 2 refuse to be saved when you dispatch the ghosts. I've tried burning slow, using precision on one ghost at a time, using burst damage etc, and nothing seems to take care of it across the board. Just seems random on them either being saved or not.

Anyone else find the secret to saving these 2 sad sacks with any regularity? I run on several toons daily and it's a hassle (especially since you can get 5 ghost 'kills' off these portals....so should be able to finish quickly). It's not the end of the world as the portals are plentiful, but it would be more efficient if you could get all 3 civilians each one.

Reinheld
    • Like x 6
  2. Eve YouTuber

Reported it already in the bug section. It mostly happens when you kill them too fast.
    • Like x 1
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Some NPCs figure they're going to hell anyway, so it might as well be the direct and fast route.
    • Like x 5
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

yeah, that's what I thought it was. happened to me a few times, but only on the characters where I was burning the mask thingies almost instantly. slowed down a bit, doesn't happen any more.
    • Like x 1
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I tried it, still happens. Honestly seems completely random.
    • Like x 1
  6. Raven Roth Committed Player

Do you honestly think that's funny? Because let me tell you

It is
    • Like x 3
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

really? it seems to have worked, for me. not experienced it once since I took a breath between smacks. bummer.
  8. Elusian Crowd Control

An issue existing since the introduction of the seasonal. This year I dont mind it since there is the new collection dropping from them, so any extra round of adds to kill due to some bugged out is welcome.
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

• Like x 2
  10. recoil2 Dedicated Player

sometimes i wonder if this is entirely intentional?
    [IMG]
    o_Oo_Oo_O.........
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Are they just standing there complaint about the kale?

[IMG]
  12. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Not the only issues, we need more portals. Takes so long to even find one, when you do, somebody already activated it.
    • Like x 1
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I think the number of portals is fine, it's just that players swarm them like locusts and despawn them in short order. Having them respawn a bit quicker might be a better way to go.