Question About Boo-tility Belt

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLorax, Oct 7, 2019.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Mathematically what is better, running Boo-tility Belt full time or normal utility belt full time?
  2. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Your normal utility setup of orbital, supply, buff trinket and a dps pet trinket will best.

What I do is I have a armory with the boo belt and switch to it before the fight starts and call them out then switch back to my normal armory.
    • Like x 3
  3. Minie Well-Known Player

How long did it take you to get the boo belt?
  4. Proxystar #Perception

I can't answer for him, but i have a boo belt on all my characters i play, i have recieved multiple boo belts from both the vault and event instance this year as well.

Keep running the event and vault I'd be very surprised to see anyone not get it at least once.
    • Like x 2
  5. Minie Well-Known Player

Niice, I really appreciate the advice :). Yeah, I'm hoping to get it on my main. Long story short: My original PSN account I started playing DCUO on in 2012-2013 I somehow forgot the password to . So I've just started playing again around a year or 2 ago on my alt account. This will be my second time around playing any of the seasonals this year.
    Hope I get it :D
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I've gotten them back to back, Vault and Masquerade.
    • Like x 2
  7. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

What this guy said. That seems the best way to use a Boo - tility belt. Other than that, it just seems more of a novelty thing than anything else.

I haven't gotten one yet, but it seems like they're dropping quite frequently this year. I'm on the Nintendo Switch and I've seen multiple players showing them off in the Watchtower as if it were for Show and Tell.
  8. AV Loyal Player

For reference, bootility belt does approximately 310k combined damage. The next best pet, the Shadow Bat from SM, does about 285k by itself. As such, it's hard to justify the trouble of popping bootility at the start of a fight if you have the bat, especially since you'll either lose pet time by popping it early or personal DPS if doing armoury change while people are fighting.

Bootility has the potential to be great for body blocking but, unfortunately, the boos teleport around a lot so it's inconsistent. It's still overall BiS for initiating a few dps-check feats but if you have any other top-tier pets it's really more of a fun gimmick.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I was attempting to do Stake Well Done with a group and I offered to share my Righteous Pyres. One of the guys did not want to give up using his Boo-tility Belt (he did not have a normal utility belt anyway), he had convinced himself that running Boo-tility was superior.
  10. AV Loyal Player

Oof.. Like... Not swapping it out after or anything? Gross.
  11. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

My question is how do I summon a swarm of Boos with the belt? I saw someone running around with a pastel ghost army in tow. I want to have that too!
  12. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

It seems like the only people I run into that use that belt are the glitchers who somehow call out like 10 boos at once. Haven't seen it in a while though so maybe it's fixed now?
    • Like x 1
  13. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Maybe but I don't think so . I did TT alert and this pc player had like a freaking Army of them I've never seen so many boos. I got my own boo belt and even then I inspected the guy had only four boos. Somehow that 4 turned into like 10 or more it was crazy lol.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's a cheat glitch, you should report it next time.
    • Like x 2
  15. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

It's a reportable offense? I just want a cute swarm of Pac-Man ghosts flying around with me. :-(

What if I just do it in the Watchtower or in Gotham/Metropolis, where we just mow everything over anyway with our CR 250+ characters?
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yeah you should totally do that in a public setting where anyone can record you and forward it to Daybreak.
  17. Minie Well-Known Player

Yeaa, I remember last year when I was playing the Teen titans "Titans Targeted" 4Q, I saw this one guy summon what seemed like 10 boos, at first I was like "Maybe this is the OP boo belt I've been hearing about, niice". After we beat mammoth this guy alone had like over 8-9mil damage ( from the 1st boss alone I mind you).

At that moment I grew suspicious of him glitching, so I searched his SP up and found out he was in the 300's as a electricity prec...... Thought "maybe the belt is just that OP, I gotta get it!"

I realised later after Q'ing that multiple times, mammoth doesn't even have that much HP, and even if he did how the h*ll can one in a group do 8-9mil alone in like less than 3 minutes, then I knew for a fact he was glitching ,but by that time I was too late.
  18. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah I figured lol I mean my God there were like 15 of them next time I'll def report them If I see it again. Oddly enough I see more tricky in old content never anything fresh and new .
  19. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

The Boo Belt basically lets you summon 4 non identical boos.
    Any more than that and it's a glitch.
  20. Hawk Active Player

Hot swap if u wanna utilize the belt. It doesn't take that long