I've come make an announcement

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Roth, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Raven Roth Committed Player

We need new League Hall locations, this is way overdue. Put them on the MP for the same price as base deeds.

Some ideas:

Oa
    Qward
    Zamaron
    New Genesis
    Apokolips
    Olympus
    Hades
    Khandaq Desert
    The Arctic
    Arkham Island
    Stryker Island
    Oolong Island
    A Jungle

You could even finally add themes to them like bases
    • Like x 7
  2. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

I never knew Hades was a location.
    • Like x 1
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Sometimes Hades is an alternative name for hell. I think there’s one such place in Robinson Park. The pillars of Hades or something, even though it’s Trigon rather than Hades who made it.
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Remember in Amazon Fury part 3 where we have the duo and rescue the God Hades and restore him to the throne as Lord of the Dead? I know it doesn't look very much like what we would traditionally think but the guy LIVES in HELL so where do you think that mission takes place? LOL
    • Like x 1
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

''

many gods in greek/roman mythology are named for, or even manifestations of, the realm and or area they rule or reside in. atlas is named for a mountain range, gaia literally means earth as she is the earth, the god tartarus is the manifestation of the hellish void like pit of tartarus, hermes is named for his birth place, etc etc. also to clarify hades is NOT hell, the burning pit of tartarus is. hades is generally a word used to mean "place of the dead" or "grave" in judeo-christian/roman greek lore http://www.bible.ca/su-hades.htm and has many sub spaces within, though the greek one has many more like the fields of asphodel.
    • Like x 2
  6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

why limit it to just league halls? these would all make excellent base item packs to expand upon the ones we already have in the market place.
    • Like x 1
  7. Raven Roth Committed Player

Because LHs haven't gotten anything since the reef locations
    • Like x 2
  8. Raven Roth Committed Player

You do know your Greek mythology don't you? It's another name for The Underworld, or more specifically the limbo area seperate from the Elysium Fields and Tartarus where Hades's Palace is located
    • Like x 1
  9. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Also please put a Broker station in the League Halls, and a Warp Menu choice for League Halls. League Halls are so underused, because of their lack of a vital amenity, and not having "single loading screen" access.
    • Like x 1
  10. Raven Roth Committed Player

Also throw in a repair vendor
    • Like x 1
  11. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

ZAMARON.

Also Tartarus.
  12. Isif Committed Player

Why bother with the League Halls when you can have all the amenities in your personal base. Open house to all me fellow league peeps. They should actually make it possible for me to raid the league bank from the comfort of my personal base. That would really be "progress."