How to get Witch Hat?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by JustinWest, Oct 6, 2019.

1. JustinWest Well-Known Player

Hi I am trying to make my character like Wizardmon and wanted to get the Witch Hat to finish the look How do I get it?
    • Like x 1
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Run the inside Halloween event, that is the only place it drops, good luck.
  3. JustinWest Well-Known Player

You mean witch boy
  4. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Doesn't it drop from the Vault as well?
  5. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

No, Halloween event only. And it's an ultra rare drop with horrendous rng drop rates.
    Like Proxy said...good luck.
    • Like x 1
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
  7. Dene Devoted Player

yep.. him.. it is rare though :(
  8. Raven Roth Committed Player

May RNG be on your side little one
  9. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Super rare drop from Klarion the Witch Boy inside the Midnight Masquerade. ONLY.

@Devs I beg of you -- style transfer for seasonal item styles!
    • Like x 1
  10. Doctor Wyrd New Player

It took 31 runs of the Midnight Masquerade for the hat to drop for me. And from what I've read, that's a bit on the lucky side.
  11. Korvyne Committed Player

Can't be that rare, it's dropped for me twice today already.
  12. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I've gotten... one... ever. But I only have six characters and I've only been playing for not quite seven years so...
  13. L T Devoted Player

I've gotten it on a couple of characters over the years. Pretty sure one toon has seen it drop more than once. On the other hand, I haven't seen it this year at all and I don't remember any last year either.

Part of the rarity is it can't be traded, so lots of them just wind up getting deleted.
    • Like x 1
  14. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I got it today after my first time running the instance. (too bad it's on my speedster who has absolutely no use for it!)