Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. MystalSwitch New Player

I’d like to see a Kingdom Come expansion with appropriate styles to match. Batman Ninja would be nice. Also Whisper A’Daire outfit would be cool. Oh and add Morgan le Fey finally. Batman Beyond expansion and styles.
    • Like x 3
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[IMG]
    Not sure if this was already suggested but it would be awesome to have this in game.

[IMG]
    And this could already be something for April fools ;)
    • Like x 2
  3. Brit Loyal Player

Next year, could we get Halloween styles. Any at all would be nice.
    • Like x 3
  4. Templarx1z5 New Player

Fay folk "leaf armor"
    • Like x 3
  5. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

6. Phoenix Five Active Player

Maybe something for next years halloween?
    [IMG]

or
    [IMG]
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

do trinkets technically count? cause i wouldn't mind seeing various types of horses as open world trinkets, starting with dark knights bat metal
    [IMG]
    also P.S. possibly unicorns for april fools.
  8. Phoenix Five Active Player

9. MisterJC New Player

Use the accessory or aura slot for psionic appendages like spider legs or moving tails
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Golden age/more bombshell styles
    [IMG]

more spandex goddammit!!!!!!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

There are so few interchangeable flexsuits in game - and the few good ones are either impossible to get (Kryptonian) or have lantern emblems on.

Also - I know this is constant but hair, hair, HAIR!: Terra, Jericho, Nightwing, Amazons, Shiva etc.
    [IMG]

including living hair or powerset hair...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

How about user created costumes, like an in-game tailoring kiosk to change the lines and textures ...
    • Like x 3
  11. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thats the only Thing i care About of your post tbh.
    This is a nice idea if its made into an accessory with a coloring Option. :)
    • Like x 3
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

A new tail that is accessible and unlockable by everyone I 100% agree with.

New Spandex and Flex suits. Only if they either don’t allow an emblem or have interchangeable emblems do I want them. Flex suits with locked emblem slots? Just please don’t give us a flex suit in that case.
    • Like x 2
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

One thing. In episodes why don’t we make the emblem the costume is modeled off of a separate piece? You know, that way the costume can have any emblem you want and if you want that character’s emblem on it then buy the emblem style piece from the vendor.
    • Like x 1
  14. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I would like to see a Devils Tail or a Cats Tail. I think that would be extremely cool
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

There is already a demon tail in the game, but a cat tail could be nice. :)
    • Like x 2
  16. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Is it a sperate article of clothing for example just the tail. I search everywhere. I have almost all my styles as far as feats, ect and don't remember it. But that would be so cool. I will look again tonight, Thank You
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The demon’s tail is an ultra-rare Promethium Box item. There are people who have played for 8 years that have not had it drop one single time. Like myself for example.

Which is why so many, including myself, keep insisting they need to just release tails even if there’s no feat and they are marketplace items. Just give us the chance to have a tail without worrying about dumb luck.
    • Like x 3
  18. Phoenix Five Active Player

[IMG]

That belt would be nice.
    Are the developers considering Watchmen content ?
    • Like x 3
  19. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yep, it's a waist style, but very rare.
  20. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Omg, I forgot to check last night. I so want this. I am going to write myself a note and bring home. I so hope I have this one, but if I don't where would I find it?