Happy Spooktober my 2019 Halloween base tour

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Eve YouTuber

Just wanted to share my Halloween base, upgraded it with all kind of new items that I could get so far,
    It's kinda a project to make it spookier each year with each new base items.
    But it's pretty much finished for this year. I hope you like it and Happy Spooktober!

I would be more then happy to see your Halloween Bases btw, share them in comments so I can see!
    I will like & sub & comment! :)
    • Like x 5
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

How do you manage to change your forum-name more often than us regular humans change underwear? Any specific trick to doing this?
  3. Eve YouTuber

Mepps changed it for me :) I only asked yesterday
    • Like x 1
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

Okay, I see.
    • Like x 3
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    tours of windsor forest open upon request, please send a message with your game toon's name on here beforehand as i almost always dismiss ninja group invites from random strangers in game.
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

Which server you play on so I'll know which character name to send :)
  7. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

who is doing your video editing?
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

I'm doing it, I learned editing by myself since I was little. Is it not good? always looking to improve
  9. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Uhm, no, actually, I was wondering if you took requests or were open to doing layout videos of other people's bases - I'm working on something... complicated, but I'd like to share when it's done; more of a graphics and sound person myself though.
    • Like x 2
  10. recoil2 Dedicated Player

ah certainly, herneofwindsor on the US PC server.
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

Sure I can help, I think you can send it to me via gmail, if It's a large file, or upload to YouTube as a non-registered video and I can download it and cut it where you want it be cut. Send me a PM we can work something out^^
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

oh ok, WorldOfZoe is my name on US, I will be able to log on US tomorrow though ^^ probably afternoon,
    timezone issues o_O
  13. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i havent even spent a single spooky bite yet. i usually wait until i accumulate a couple hundred marks across all my toons and then i go shopping.

this was from a few years back. been working on it some since. i like some of the new base items so i need to figure out where some of the stuff is going to to/replace.

• Like x 2
  14. Eve YouTuber

Just watched your video! Very well done!!! I got really spooked and it was just so amazing to see. Thanks for sharing!
    (Also subbed, liked and commented!)
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

its the funnest time of the year.
    • Like x 2
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

ah no problem, i'll be at work 1 pm to 7 pm afternoon to night time tomorrow. what time zone are you in? i might be able to fit in something brief tomorrow before i have to work the weekend.
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

GMT +3, let me know how if it works out for you.
  18. recoil2 Dedicated Player

it did ;). i have you added to permissions, just simply add windsor forest to base tracking next time you're swinging by metropolis. it's right behind the 8th precinct.
    • Like x 1