Fixed Halloween outside mission bug.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by 9001BPM, Oct 2, 2019.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

When you get the nodes where a hero has to just protect the people from five ghosts, sometimes one or two people aren’t rescued when all the ghosts are defeated. They just sort of continue suffering forever.
    • Like x 8
  2. MiLady Well-Known Player

This has been an issue for several years. I dont know why some of the people stay locked at the scared state, but it is annoying when you save them and you dont get credit for it.
  3. Eve YouTuber

When I run the mission and have to kill like 5 ghosts that spawn in the same time to free the civilian(who are standing, not laying on the ground), sometimes 2 of the 3 civilians won't count even if I wait till the timer is out.
    Image for example:
    [IMG]
    is it a bug? It seems like It's always been like this, but it should count when the timer goes out. I killed all ghosts,
    so what seems to be the issue? did I kill them too fast?
    • Like x 3
  4. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i've noticed this as well each year, at least 2 of the trick-or-treaters at each portal every year just can't help themselves XD. guess santa can cross off a few naughty people off his list come christmas....... though someone should probably warn etrigan he's gonna have some visitors.
    • Like x 2
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

6. Eve YouTuber

7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Oh, well the more people drawing attention to it, the better! I like to get a little bit in character when I’m playing DCUO, and leaving these people behind to just suffer for all eternity is kind of a buzzkill.
    • Like x 2
  8. loupblanc Dedicated Player

If I had to guess, its when you kill them too fast.
  9. Eve YouTuber

Yeah I thought so, though It's happening even if I don't kill them fast.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This should be fixed now.