DLC feels like it's fizzled out

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by coldchilln88, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Hmmmm Well-Known Player

The *grind* is actually the fastest it's ever been if you are grouped. The Titan bounties are the fastest way to get 8 of pretty much any mark in the game/hr (at level) if your active league is motivated.
  2. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

"Those of us in active leauges and with numerous contacts...."

I don't have an issue with this content. The factors I gave were through the viewpoint of a less social and/or less motivated person, or someone not in a league, or in a small/inactive one. Shogg/Pod/Golem/54 were SUPER fast and easy to either jump in on and finish. 218/82... ugh, even in a full eight-person group.
  3. Hmmmm Well-Known Player

Well, when i first started playing we didn't even have the option to get 8 marks solo, so take it or leave it. And while i agree, the 218 sucks, it still doesn't take more than ten minutes, nor does the 82 generally mean finding more than 55 separate ones with the extras. People on here seen to be complaining that it didn't start there same it get easier to get the marks, but what mmo makes the content easier as you progress?
  4. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I never once said how long it takes me to beat the solo, assuming you are a better is the mother of all f ups. The solo is too long, I can beat the alert about the same time it rakes to beat the alert. The arc is the longest fight in the alert. The videos takes up about another minute. It doesn't take me long to get to the last fight. Even before I finish my rotation, Batman/flash already have immunity, it takes forever before you can damage him again. So when I say it's too long, that's what I mean, the amount of time he gets immunity and the amount get becomes immunity is crazy.
  5. Hmmmm Well-Known Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    So, 11 minutes is too long? Did you play the catwoman warehouse at level? Must not of. Assuming therl switch is where i began playing is the mother of all f ups, i still in the disc for this game. I'm not new. My saying I'm better isn't an assumption. You complaining about a sub ten minute solo (if your dpsing) shows me how bad and entitled you are.
  6. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I personally love the Metal story line so the story that goes with the episode is fine with me. As for the content...yeah. That is a weird one. The Elite raids are fun to me...until the last bosses. The theme of us not actually beating the final boss is just........odd. However, everything else in the episode is just dull for me and a lot of my league mates. I'm personally just grinding out the gear when League mates are on to do Elite raids and then decorating my base to pass the time in DCUO. I won't touch the Alert or the solo instance if I can help it. I only occasionally que the Alert to help League mates and I never que the solo.
  7. TritonD3 Well-Known Player

The solo is a master class in bad game design and Miss Adora is not in the minority for thinking so. I've noticed you have a foul attitude with anyone saying anything remotely negative about the game and you love to throw around that you're playing on the switch like that makes any difference. Chill out dude.
    • Like x 2
  8. Hmmmm Well-Known Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    Lol okay, cause you're a somebody to me. I'll do what you say. Yeah, it means more than you think. We didn't get the same breaks as you all, yet we're smashing it. Sure most of us already played before, but this isn't even close to the longest solo that's still in the game. 11 minutes to long? Again, go play another game then. I've been on the forums here and there for eight years. Know why i have something negative to say to ask the crybabies? Because you all cry about everything. You can dish out the crying, but can't take it? Get bent.

Who cares if more entitled crybabies agree, there are a ton of people that think the Earth is flat, they shouldn't be taken seriously either.
  9. Brit Loyal Player

/shrug.

I don't particularly care for this Episode. It's not an issue with not liking "Metal". It's more that the Episode doesn't actually feel like "Metal" most of the time. In 1 solo, 1 alert, and 2 raids, we get to total 3 fights with members of the Dark Knights. Think about that. That's 3 bosses out of 4 queues. Red Death in the solo. Merciless in one raid, Batman Who Laughs in the other raid. And in the Alert... they vaguely mention the Metal stuff. I mean, you have already fought Red Death and met Batman Who Laughs in the solo, but then instead of chasing Batman Who Laughs, we take a break to dink around for a while before the raids. From a story perspective, Metal is weak.

At the very least, the Alert should have had Dawnbreaker instead of Sinestro, or Devastator instead of Bane.
    • Like x 1
  10. Stubs2019 New Player

there are many reason's as to why this DLC. GAME. are as the op said...stale.
    • Like x 2
  11. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I miss spytle, there i said it..
    • Like x 3