After Metal Part 2

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Roth, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Raven Roth Committed Player

Please, don't make us go back to Gotham for a while, we've been there in Earth 3, RwC, JL Dark, and now Metal Part 1. We need something fresh.
    • Like x 11
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Chaos Metropolis Confirmed. :D
    • Like x 10
  3. 40Cakes New Player

Ok Teen Titans Go version of Jump City it is.
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

can't wait to see the Dawnbreaker and of course the rest of them

am I correct that Sinestro told Hal not to take the power battery metal back to earth because of the Dawnbreaker? this should be interesting.
    • Like x 3
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I want more lantern content with updated iconics. I know we just had lantern content but WotL3 was a let down with how they did the content. I want a new open world to be honest. Neither in Gotham or Metropolis. Maybe an episode with Martian Manhunter and the invasion of the White Martians?
    • Like x 4
  6. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Future Metropolis for a Legends of Super-Heroes DLC.
    • Like x 5
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Star City.
    • Like x 2
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Danny the Street!
    • Like x 5
  9. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

YES.
    • Like x 2
  10. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

[IMG][IMG]
    Yeah it's at the point where the NPC's are bored of it
    • Like x 3
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

After two Gotham episodes AND Atlantis, it might be nice to have some sunlight in the open world again. ;) Then again, two of my characters suffer from Albinism so maybe not. :D
    • Like x 3
  12. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Fawcett City in the style of C.C. Beck. Have it a more humorous DLC with funny animals. Captain Carrot, all the super pets like Comet, Beppo, Streaky, Ace the Bat Hound, etc...

At the end you find out the kidnapped member you saved was Proxy II. Which would then lead into the Legion of Superheroes.
    • Like x 2
  13. Hmmmm Well-Known Player

I think you're joking, but that said, it was actually pretty well realized in the go figure game on mobile. (Incidentally, my favorite games of Pokemon)
  14. Elusian Crowd Control

Think Metal 2 gonna feature Metro since Sups and WW are there fighting the other Bats.
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

If mentioning where NOT to go, let's put Central City in that mix....at least not the part we've already had in Lightning Strikes, BOA/FAM, The Will of Darkseid duo, Deluge and now the new Solo.

Reinheld
    • Like x 6
  16. tukuan Devoted Player

With a little Weber's World and Takron Galtos thrown in for good measure.
    • Like x 2
  17. tukuan Devoted Player

Proty
  18. Eve YouTuber

I think coming back to Central City or finally get to go to Star City is what I would love to do.
    Black Canary & Green Arrow need much love and just a new model but a Episode that is related to them.
    Maybe with Birds of Prey. Was expecting Arrow to get a new model with Metal, but oh well.
  19. Awsome Well-Known Player

I would love Kahndaq, Oa, or Rann or Thanagar.
    • Like x 3
  20. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i actually came up with a brilliant idea for this. if we ever do a second installment with trigon what about: trigon desecrated metropolis, trigon devastated titans tower (with trigon as a potential world boss sitting in the tower surrounded by lava like from teen titans the TV series), trigon set ablaze khandaq, etc.
    • Like x 1