In Progress Legends: Atrocitus loses health when using supercharge

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Arqueiro Robusto, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please describe what you believe to be the issue and steps to reproduce.
  3. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

1) Gain Supercharge
    2) Use supercharge

After that you lose health while in supercharge form.
    • Like x 1
  4. Medicine Active Player

Your Health is increasing, since you´re in fight-mode it looks like it would stay still. In past it healed up the amount of Health you gained by the Supercharge.

Edit: Since i saw multiple threads of you. Save your time, in Legends healing was removed with Revamp.
  5. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

Wrong sir. Healing was not removed from Legends. It became bugged. Why don't you notice that things are being patched?

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...anes-supercharg-is-bugged-not-healing.304323/

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...nna-troys-healing-power-does-not-work.304332/
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...egends-shazams-heal-power-doesnt-work.304330/

Don't tell me save my time when I am taking the time to get things patched. Healing was bugged with stat revamp. We were told NOTHING should be different with stat revamp.
    • Like x 2
  6. Medicine Active Player

It doesnt change anything, if there is no healing for any Legend-Character since Revamp. "Maybe removed by an bug"
    And "save your time" was meant as, dont open for every single Legend-Character a new thread, since it affects all.

And to this specific Legend you wrote you would lose health, which is wrong since you gain health. (It basicly stays the same, only the UI displays it like that)

Do not see this as an attack, if i wouldn´t like it to be fixed, i wouldnt write here.
    • Like x 1
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You don't lose health, the cap just increases and your health bar visually displays that. It used to happen a lot on my tank when I popped a trinket.

Only in legends there isn't a healer to fill it back up so it's more noticeable
    • Like x 1
  8. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

Doesn't matter. It's suppose to heal.
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I know that, I was just replying to the "losing health" part. Maybe Batuba will add the healing back.
  10. Medicine Active Player

It does matter alot, for the people which trying to fix it.

When you renovate your house, you will often see something of the old (Revamp)
    Its not that i would see this as a specific Bug, its more the fact that they didnt finished their work in PvP.

And you´re right "It´s suppose to heal, based on the old system we had before"
    But "It´s suppose to heal, if the developer say it´s suppose to"

Since i dont think you created the game.
  11. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

Clearly it was labeled as a bug. It's getting fixed. Whether you think it should or not. None of the behavior in legends was suppose to change with stat revamp. This was said by a developer while we touched on problems with legends after the stat revamp became public. There's no "old system" for legends. It's all suppose to be the same after revamp.

You basically told me they removed HEALING from legends on purpose. That is false. You're still trying to make a point to me that means nothing. The ability is broken. That is that. Accept it or continuing living in your own world thinking it's suppose to just grant health which makes no sense. It's a bug. Period.
  12. Medicine Active Player

I didnt saw that development statement, and the revamp might shouldnt caused this on purpose. But you have to patient and giving them the right information. The ability doesnt make you lose Health, it supposed to grand you more health due that it should heal the Health you gained (Buff System). If you tell them you lost health by using the ability, they would look into a whole different area. By years of hacking in this game, i came to the point of helping them, due that time i was looking into many aspects even Legends.

Its still their choice. And yes, most of your threads are correct and it shouldnt be like it is now.
    Since Batuba is looking into it, we dont have to start trouble. We can just give them the best detailed information to get it done quicker.
    Piece.
  13. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

I don't care what you hacked or what your experience is. The behavior isn't what it should be. The ability is suppose to heal and that is that. I know what the ability is suppose to do and it's not doing that which is HEAL.
  14. Medicine Active Player

The ability is suppose to grant health, with that it asked the system "i got more health! to make use of it, give me the amount of health".
    And the second step not happening. For you it just looks like its not healing and for the player it will be "healing", but the system handles it different. Plus, you wrote it would make you lose health and that was the point which is misleading. Which kind of "healing" you will see as player doesnt really matter, but just for the player eye. A developer will be happy by knowing it exact, by hacking i learned aswell that its not as easy at it looks to be.

If you want others to do something for you, beeing less arogant and egoistic will help, and "dictating" your wishes will not always work.
  15. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

The ability healed before stat revamp. It was out of error if any health is being given. And I doubt you "hacked" anything.
  16. Medicine Active Player

Thread called: "Legends: Atrocitus loses health when using supercharge"

2 people told you it grants health.
    We just fighting about the word we use now, you say its healing...i say it grants health.
    We are wasting our time, and no i didn´t hacked "anything" i was also looking specific into the health area to find methods of hacking it.
    And there would be 1 method ( KO. state abuse) otherwise you couldnt trick the server without packet editing.

And now let´s wait for a developer to read our waste of time.