Batman Day 2019 - New Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi Mepps.
    Any way we could get an option to have one for Alt characters? I mentioned replays earlier trying to be funny,,, but surely there is someway we could purchase it for our Alts?

The same with previous gifts like the Detective Comics 1000 posters. Any chance to be able to purchase these gifts for Alts?

Thanks. :)
    • Like x 3
  2. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Any chance of a little extra time to claim this? Away from game on a trip during the claim period.
    • Like x 1
  3. tbagbandit New Player

um do we get it when the event ends or what? cause i havent gotten a mail or anything for the signal
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I realy Hate how this Once per account is the new trend it ruins Everything in my book.Why do you even do that its not like haveing things unlock on all characters will make you loose any money anyways..
    • Like x 1
  5. Aren Sul Committed Player

Thank you! I had a sneaking suspicion there'd be something else and voila. :)
    • Like x 1
  6. myandria Item Storage

I was hoping for an Ace pet base box ( Ace, dog bowl, Batman inspired pet rug) but this gift is very cool! Thank you!:D
    • Like x 1
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

hasn't it always been so? admittedly, my memory can be sketchy at best, & I could be wrong, I probably am, but every-toon-gets-it giveaways tend to be, I'm sure, the exception rather than the norm. fairly sure this is nothing "new".
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

I like it but except the initial Atlantis'esc trident marker doesn't really fit the theme.
  9. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I still can't figure out why you guys do this. The item is non-tradable, so what harm does it do to give items like this to every character on the account?
    • Like x 1
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

For those who want to see it in action. ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Zamara Dedicated Player

I equipped it on the character i wanted it on, since i didn't get the normal warning we get when it becomes not tradeable when equipping i went and checked the description, after equipping it multiple times it still says account bound and lets me place it on the shared bank. Came to the forums to double check, guess it's bugged but maybe you could leave it like that, would let us move it around alts while it still being a one time item?
    • Like x 1
  12. myandria Item Storage

Correct; this is nothing new. When it comes to iconic character gifts, they are usually account bound and only one character can claim it. However, with the Batman 80th Anniversary T-shirts, we can unlock them on our alts for free, something that is usually not offered. Perhaps as each DC main character gets to its 80th year anniversary we will see more flexibility with the gift offerings.

A free iconic style unlock for alts is better than none or a large amount of replay badges needed for the unlock in my opinion. :D
    • Like x 2
  13. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Don't get me wrong, the gifts are well designed and much appreciated, but while I'm ok with it being one per account, you guys REALLY need to make it very evident and clear. My thumb was a fraction of an inch away from putting this on the wrong toon until memories of the Brainiac base flashed in my mind.
    • Like x 1
  14. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Great gift and appreciated. Is a shame though this is one per account. One per character would be ideal. Making it account bound permanently would at least be a compromise.
    • Like x 1
  15. PhilOsyfee Active Player

Curious if there could be some better audio or more visual affects added to the Bat Signal uplink device. As of right now it is very cool, but is subtle to the point of almost being unapparent when fighting heavy groups of adds or a large boss. Not a complaint by any means, just a small criticism.
  16. myandria Item Storage

Hmmm...

Audio...It would be very cool to have the intro music to "Batman: The Animated Series" play whenever you use it.:D
    • Like x 2
  17. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

i would kill to see this happens lol
    • Like x 1