Not A Bug Rewards

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Nimbus Ender, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Nimbus Ender New Player

Hello. So I have found a bug and its based off the rewards for finishing all of Metal Part 1 mission. I did them all and it still wouldn't let me have my rewards. ALSO my inventory isn't full either. Its been almost a week now and I just finish all the mission tonight and it still wouldn't let me get my rewards. Can you guys help me out? Thanks so much.

• Like x 1
  2. Berza Committed Player

Did you run the instances in the given order?
  3. Nimbus Ender New Player

Yes I did run the instances in order last week. But it still didnt get me the rewards. I did it again yesterday still wouldn't give me it.
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

And there was nothing in his journal afterwards, in case his inventory was full, but it wasn’t full
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Did you highlight it in your journal before running the instances
  6. Nimbus Ender New Player

Yes I did Kira. It was highlight.
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Could you activate the mission and grab a screenshot of what you're seeing?
  8. Nimbus Ender New Player

" I already sent the screenshot image to the "Contact Support" I did everything on the Metal Part 1. But then I cant redo those mission cause im not a memeber and I have to wait 6 days till I can run it again. Im a premium player and my in game name is Nimbus Clouds".
  9. Nimbus Ender New Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Looking at the screenshot, it definitely looks like you have not received credit for completing the instances (that are visible). Can you run any one of them again and see if you then get credit?
    • Like x 1
  11. Nimbus Ender New Player

Yeah I just find out today about staying towards the end to receive the credits. Cause after the raid I usually leave in the middle so I guess thats why it wont let me received the credits. But now I got it. Thanks ! :D