Batman Day 2019 - New Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BATMAN DAY 2019

Update: New Gift!

We just couldn't help ourselves. The Batman 80th anniversary celebration continues with a new gift! You (should) have already picked up your free Batman 80th t-shirt styles, but now there's more. Starting on Batman Day itself, September 21, 2019, log in to claim your very own Bat Signal Uplink Device (Orbital Strike)!

Turn your fear against your enemies by calling down Batman's legendary symbol, and with the swarm of charging bats that will follow and answer the call. It's Batman's 80th anniversary, and Gotham City just got a little bit safer.

[IMG]

The Bat Signal Uplink Device is a free gift to all players. To claim this gift, players must log in between September 21-30, 2019. One per account.

Original Article

Happy Batman Day in advance! September 21 is Batman Day this year. You, us, and everyone is celebrating the Dark Knight and his legacy this month, marking his 80th anniversary. In DCUO, log in starting September 13 to claim your very own Batman Day T-Shirt gifts. Wear them with pride!

Two new in-game t-shirts will be available, one for all players and one just for members. The Batman Day - 80 Years T-Shirt (right) can be claimed by all players. The Batman Day - Bat Signal T-Shirt (left) can be claimed only by members. Look for both in the gift menu that pops up right as you enter the game. As a special bonus, both styles can be Style Unlocked for free onto any or all of your characters from the Style Menu.

To claim these t-shirts, players must log in between September 13-30, 2019. Players that subscribe and then log in during this time period will be able to claim the member-only shirt.

[IMG]

To learn more about Batman Day, head to the official DC Comics site for news, information, and more. Happy Batman Day!
    • Like x 15
  2. Eve YouTuber

Is the orbital once per account or per character?
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Per account.
    • Like x 2
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

OMG it looks perfect! :D
    • Like x 2
  5. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

Any chance as villains we could get a Owlman signal as an alternative? Have his logo and a grey beam instead of yellow. I mean batman is cool but still :3
    • Like x 3
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Perhaps if we have an Owlman Day
    • Like x 1
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

:(
    • Like x 6
  8. HELLLLLLPPME Well-Known Player

SUPERGREAT!!!!!

:p
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Any chance we can unlock it for Alts using Replays??
    • Like x 4
  10. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

That looks really cool
    • Like x 1
  11. gemii Dedicated Player

This looks really good
    • Like x 1
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Mepps works for batman, this is his attempt to get us villains to turn ourselves in. the second we use it, in swoops batman to arrest us.
    • Like x 1
  13. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Heck ya !!!!

If I can’t get the lantern theme one , I can rock Batman one no problem lol
    • Like x 3
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s a trinket, not a style :p Perhaps put it on the Dark Metal I vendor?
    • Like x 5
  15. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Can we get a similar orbital but green or red variant with the respective Lantern corp logo? please?
    • Like x 4
  16. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Looks like the SM one (shadow orbital,), but with yellow vertical (batsy's color scheme,)
  17. Irvynnge Loyal Player

oh, dang. I saw that twitter post, & thought we was getting that sweet Frank Cho poster. I mean, the orbital's cool & all that, & thanks, honestly, but dang. & double dang.
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

If there is a will... there is a way. ;)

Forgot to put some smilies in my previous post. ;) ;)

My point is if there would be ways to be able to get it on more then just the one character?

Heck I am still hoping that will will get the option to get the Batman hoodie from 2 years ago using replays. Or the posters from the 1000th issue of Detective Comics. ;)

Here is some visual aids..... just because. ;)

19. tukuan Devoted Player

Does it bind on as soon as we open the notice or open equipping it? IE can I collect it this week and then wait before I decide which toon to use it on?
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, account bound until you equip it.
    • Like x 3