I HATE The New Loading Screens

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rockhound665, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Dene Devoted Player

Ditto and the GL ones

Generally I love the new ones
    • Like x 4
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I like the new loading screens too, sorry OP.
    • Like x 4
  3. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I'm pretty sure this is mostly pre-production artwork, pulled from the archives of ten plus years ago.

I mean, if you don't like Jim Lee and Wildstorm, you're allowed. But the whole game is based on these concept pieces ... so if you don't like them, how can you like what you see in game?
    • Like x 4
  4. inferno Loyal Player

I LOVE the new loading scenes. I love the variety of having concept artwork, to old styled renders, to drawing scenes that makes me wonder where in dcuo they occurred. LOVE IT!! Bring in some more and I give praise to the artists.
    • Like x 6
  5. Dene Devoted Player

The old building artwork makes me do this :)
    • Like x 1
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Don't mind the artwork on the new loading screens. My only "complaints" are that I have to drop to 1600x900 to see them and that a bee-themed character in the background of one has both a cape AND bug wings on his outfit. :confused:
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I like them. there's a couple of great ones in there that I would love to have to hang in me base. the Oa battery / Sciencells one's a beauty. two thumbs up, sez me.
    • Like x 3
  8. Isif Committed Player

Man, get that 4th grader a scholarship to an art school. That talent should definitely not be wasted.:D Seriously though, I thought it nice to have new loading screens.
    • Like x 5
  9. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Loving the new screens. Is nice to have a bit of extra variety, and I like the differences in styles between the old and new as well.
    • Like x 7
  10. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Are you for real ? I been literally taking pictures of them cuz I love them !!!!

They should add more comics screen !!
    • Like x 5
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

What would they gain from that, exactly?

The entire game prior to the sell-off is an "old SOE thing."
    • Like x 1
  12. Berza Committed Player

Mind you share? I would love to see them
  13. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I love them. But you cant satisfy everyone I guess. Especially the OP. But hey, who am I to disagree with someone? I love them. when I saw the lantern ones and the concept art, I felt like the game was actually becoming alive and the nostalgia deff hit home with this game. (Ive been here since Jan 11 of launch, and Ive went through all the ups and downs) So the thought of seeing the old concept arts put as loading screens really did it for me. I hope they add more.
    • Like x 2
  14. recoil2 Dedicated Player

could you add the one with the marble hall with all the statues in it here? i'd like to post it in the base item request thread to request some stuff from it.
  15. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Ok ima post them lmao
    • Like x 3
  16. Blight KOBRA Commander

I think the new loading screens are wonderful. A lot of the pre-production artwork that was done for the game I always thought was spectacular and it's nice to see the devs finally find some use for it in the game. If anything they make the whole experience of playing the game feel even MORE connected to it's comic book roots.
    • Like x 3
  17. PolarisSylar Committed Player

I miss the previously loading screenss, they have use with
    Wonderman, poison ivy, catwoman, circe, harleyquin
    . They there are now change up. =/
  18. Irvynnge Loyal Player

why didn't I think of that?!!! you legend! nice shiny new battery ps4 wallpaper coming up! nice one!
    • Like x 1
  19. Lionxoft Committed Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.

So Columbus Nova didn't purchase SOE from Sony? Come now, Child. Do better.

20. Crn Well-Known Player

Whoever designed the loading screen you did an amazing job! Thank you for your hard work.