I HATE The New Loading Screens

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rockhound665, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    They look like some 4th grader went wild with watercolors. Bring back the old ones, please!
  2. Lionxoft Committed Player

What if I told you they are also old loading screens?
    • Like x 7
  3. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

I actually want them to release those lantern loading screens they had when previewing the war of the light dlc, but I don't mind these because I only ever see them for 10 seconds or less
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

??? I have to cast my vote FOR the new screens. There was nothing wrong with the old ones either but its nice to get something new every so often and those have a very different look and feel to them...... and I'm sorry but no 4 year old alive could make anything that looks that good . LOL
    • Like x 10
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

4th graders in your tri-state area must be picaso's then 0_0..... cause i could easily compare at least one new loading screen to a professionally done painting or one of the more well done portrait/painting wall base items in game like the darkened vase.
    • Like x 4
  6. Lionxoft Committed Player

WotL loading screens are included in the update.
    • Like x 1
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

in fact some of them are so interesting (like the hallway with all the hawk man harpy hybrid statues) that i wish i had base items based off them in game. i'd put those in places where nobody expected them just for the shock factor of turning a corner and coming face to face with one.
    • Like x 5
  8. Draconiano Committed Player

I like both the old and new ones.
    • Like x 3
  9. Raven Roth Committed Player

Did someone say...hate?

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Um. No thanks.
    • Like x 1
  11. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I'd still think they stink.
  12. tukuan Devoted Player

Variety is the spice of life. Personally I like the mix of different styles.
    • Like x 4
  13. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Personally I think it's DBG's attempt to get rid of old SOE things.
  14. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Sigh. Please do some research.
    • Like x 1
  15. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I think they're pretty nifty.
    • Like x 3
  16. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Absolutely crazy.. the manhunter one w all the heros is awesome!
    • Like x 2
  17. Lionxoft Committed Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.

Seriously, don't be an idiot. WotL loading screens were added in too and WotL came out in 2014 while SOE was still around. It wasn't until the next year that they were aquired.

And before you respond to this remind yourself again "Don't be an idiot".
    • Like x 2
  18. FoolsFire Devoted Player

The architectural ones are excellent! I'd like to see more of those.
    • Like x 4
  19. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

No one was acquired. They broke away from Sony itself and thus changed their name from SOE and rebranded to daybreak. It's literally the same company.
    • Like x 1
  20. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

All that aside i like the loading screens. They have a comic book feel. It's great.
    • Like x 3