Marketplace Cash

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Hellclown127!, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

Me and other people I know have paid for marketplace cash and are not receiving it.
    • Like x 1
  2. KDeception New Player

I'm having the same issue as well!
    • Like x 1
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

Which Platforms are yall on? I know my buddy on PS4 had to restart the game but give the Platform you're on so the Devs can look into it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Gromm865s Active Player

A couple league mates have been having the same issue, one hasn't received any while another has received half of what he purchased.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please try logging out and back in if your MC has not arrived.
    • Like x 1
  6. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

I had the same issue last night, it took about half an hour for it to arrive, though I had to close out the entire application and restart.
    • Like x 1
  7. PhilOsyfee Active Player

Hello, I purchased $25 worth of Marketplace Cash prior to logging in the game and have yet to receive said in game currency. I have tried closing the application and restarting multiple times with nothing showing up in game. This is one PS4 and any help would be greatly appreciated.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working to prevent this delay between purchase and receipt from occurring. Logging out and back in should trigger it to come through.
    • Like x 2
  9. KDeception New Player

So just checking when I get home should my marketplace cash be there. I got the $19.99 and 9.99 package that didn't come in.
    • Like x 1
  10. PhilOsyfee Active Player

Thank you. I also sent in a support ticket just to be safe. Hopefully this issue is resolved soon because I just want to dump replays in to this fun new content :)
    • Like x 1
  11. PhilOsyfee Active Player

After trying to re-log multiple times and waiting a minimum of 15-30 minutes each time, I still have yet to receive the currency I purchased. I informed customer support of the issue like I stated earlier, but felt I should just add an update to my earlier post. Thank you for any assistance.
    • Like x 1
  12. CandySlinger Active Player

Glad to see it's not just me, don't feel so bad about waiting.
    • Like x 1
  13. PhilOsyfee Active Player

Yeah, I have no issue waiting, but just ensuring that I'll end up with what I paid for. Customer Support said it could take up to 24 hours, but if not received by then to send a ticket with the receipt and order ID.
    • Like x 1
  14. swagdl New Player

Same issues here purchased 1000 marketplace cash @ 8:04pm and didn't receive it. US servers/PS4. Logged in/out multiple times, waited, yada, yada. To no avail. Submitted a ticket to be safe.
  15. PhilOsyfee Active Player

Late update, but wanted to inform that I received my Marketplace cash upon logging in at 4:30 am EST. Notified Customer Support as well.
    • Like x 1
  16. aragao carvalho New Player

I am trying to buy the ep. 35 and after entering cvv / csv the confirm button is disabled (I already contacted the international credit card company and there are no problems with them - paid invoice and there is a limit available).

then i try buy membership and ....nothing
    Anyone have this same problem?