Please let us have more than 4 bases!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lilly, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Lilly New Player

4 isn't enough, can you PLEASE take the cap off or allow a few more bases? Take my money and let me have another one! I needz a Haunted house with Halloween event coming up!
    • Like x 5
  2. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

yes please
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You can create a second character and give access to your bases to all your characters.

You would have 4 extra bases that way. You could have a Haunted House... a Cemetery.... a Zoo.... and who knows what else. ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. dresserball Dedicated Player

Yeah, but they don't share base items. That is the issue.
    • Like x 3
  5. VariableFire Loyal Player

It's not the same. Base items are per character and require much more external (to the game) planning if you try this route. Not to mention that the only real advancement in the Base Items management has been alphabetizing.
    • Like x 1
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

Me and others have asked for this aswell more than a few times, along with increasing the base-item limit beyond 500, as 500 items just doesn't cut it for a dedicated Base-decorator anymore. Especially in the new Lairs that includes additional layout, not to mention the current League Hall-limitations.

They're aware of these requests, but the question is how far back on their priority-list these requests are.
    • Like x 3
  7. Lilly New Player

Yea as someone said it's not the same. All of the base items I would want to use are already collected on my main. I have multiple characters but I want the bases on my main. She already has a zoo, coffee house, christmas theme and island theme. I need more bases. It would profit them to do it because we would spend money on the deed as well as other base styles and items.
  8. Neph Dedicated Player

I would like to see this zoo!
    • Like x 1
  9. Cyro Committed Player

Couldnt agree more, they would make more money if they simply let us have more than four
  10. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I think what would be better is having account bound consumed base items, that you can use on whichever toon. You could have 30 toons if you wanted, all with 4 bases each. That's not the issue. :)
  11. SuperPoweredHuman New Player

Yes, please allow more than 4 bases per character.
  12. Dark Horus Dedicated Player

Make your own league hall . Oh it’s a grind but worth it
  13. myandria Item Storage

Hmm....

True, you could technically have 5 bases if you purchase your own league base; however the issue of sharing base items between them remain the same, not to mention the ability to truly give permission to another player to decorate your lair base as you can with league bases. I personally do not have this issue but there are other players who are more than willing to pay someone else with in-game cash to fully decorate their base for them.
  14. Lilly New Player

We have one... that's not the same at all. It's way to big for the base items I would want to use, they would get lost in there.
  15. Lilly New Player

Come on by, I'm on the Villain side. Lilly Moonshine. You can message me and I'll give you access. I see test has more zoo base items coming out with this next DLC so I'll be adding to it :) I just wish they'd let us have more bases, that's one of the things that keeps me playing year after year.
  16. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Get Ready for some brand new Marketplace items if you want anything to happen to your base Slots ;)

• Base Decorater starter Pack
    • Base Expander
    Base Decorater Starter Pack
    This Pack includes an Additional Deed, a Lair Theme of your Choice, all Base Amenitys and +100 Decoration Slots.
    Valued ~4000 MC
    Base Expander
    This Item contains +200 Base Decoration Slots +1 additional Base (max. 1000 Slots & 6 Bases)
    Valued ~1500 MC