The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. LastExiller New Player

*In-game name: lastexiller
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 268\150
    -Power: quantum
    -Role: DD
    -Do you have a mic?: +
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    -18+?: 19
    -About yourself: hi, I started playing this game several times and each time I dropped on endgame because I could not find a good League with online more than 1 person, I have a high online, 5+ hours a day.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? - i am looking for high online and friendly team and probably to join\create a party for feetrun n endgame run
    • Like x 1
  2. Glicklad New Player

*In Game Name: Icicle Girl
    *Faction: Villain
    *Server: US SWITCH
    *Combat rating/skill points: 7 / 8 (but rapidly climbing!)
    *Power: Ice
    *Role: Tank
    *Mic: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free: Legendary
    *18+: yes
    *About self: been playing a hero and doing great in story mode, thought I’d try an alt and step out of my comfort zone as an ice tank. Getting comfortable real fast I might say. I just started tonight so I will soon level exponentially
    *Looking for in a league: Looking for a supportive league of adults who don’t mind letting a newer player catch up to max level and high cr, who run missions fairly regularly and who hopefully are great coordinating efforts over mic or chat during instances. Looking for a group I can take comfort in knowing is like a whole second set of friends with a shared love of the game.
  3. JustAPrinnyDood New Player

*In-game name: Tes Lectric
    -Faction: Villain
    -Server/Game System: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 89 / 45
    -Power: Electricity
    -Role: DPS
    -Do you have a mic?: No
    -18+?: Yes
    -About yourself: Never gave endgame content a chance after reaching level 30 when the game launched way back on PS3. Putting more hours into the game now I'm definitely enjoying it. Currently focusing on raising PvE before stepping into PvP so I can start helping players out in raids and missions.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?: Easy going players who could answer questions I have regarding what I should be focusing on for my character and what places are best suited for what.
  4. Cruize Active Player

In Game Name: Drenze
    *Faction: Prefer Hero but can create on Villain depending on the situation
    *Server: USPC
    *Combat rating/skill points: 56 / 44
    *Power: Water
    *Role: Healer
    *Mic: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free: Legendary
    *18+: Yes
    *About self: I like playing MMORPGS and doing PVE stuff! Managed to raise a 173CR/106 SP Water Healer (Yes, this is the highest character I have ever made on DCUO) on Switch but the queues are just awful and the fact that I live in a whole other timezone makes it worse.
    *Looking for in a league: A supportive/active league that can help me improve my skills in the game as well that could hopefully run older content especially for feat farming. A league with a need for a Water Healer would be nice too, I used to play Quantum but I guess I'm just tired of it at the moment. I usually play as often as I can as long as there are things I can do with other people however I also noticed that the queues for lower tier content isn't really that fast (faster than Switch servers usually though), since I like doing PVE so much, I hope you do take time in considering me in joining your league. You may leave a pm here in the forums as well as I regularly check threads/PMs as well.
  5. basedgooby New Player

*In-game name: Lantern Zorro
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 268/191
    -Power: Celestial
    -Role: Healer (Occasional DPS)
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes
    -About yourself: OG Player since DLC 3 Battle for Earth, quit around the time Amazon Fury 1 launched. Just recently got back into the game. I've played Light, Earth, Celestial, and Nature and am familiar with each role.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? A league with a set schedule, preferably at night or on weekends. I'm looking to complete old feats I cannot do on my own and run instances with a reliable team.
  6. PvtBoi New Player

Airbourne Envy
    Hero
    USXB (I think? There's no way to check, I'm in Australia if that helps)
    37CR
    Light
    Damage
    Yes
    Legendary
    Been playing on and off since release, only recently actually learnt how to play properly tho
    I'm looking for a league that I can do raids with and make some friends. None of my friends have any interest in this game but I know it'd be alot more fun if I had someone to play with. Could also use some help with event instances, as the bigger ones like 8 person Metal Pt 1 for example takes forever to fill.
  7. EasyM New Player

8. Macca421 New Player

Looking for a league level 67 ps4 with a mic. Been all single player so far. Name is MaccaSaurusSex.
  9. JakarrKingDCUO New Player

In game name: Lord Kessler(later to be renamed to Jakarr King).
    Faction: Hero
    Server: US PS4
    Combat Rating/SP: 220 pve cr, 0 pvp, 158 sp
    Power: Quantum
    Role: DPS/Troll mix
    Do you have a mic? Yes
    Legendary/Premium/Free: Legendary
    About yourself: A avid roleplayer and Jokester
    What are you looking for in a league and why? Im looking for people to roleplay with and who actually know what they're doing in the Roleplay. Reason being Roleplaying is the most fun part for me and i have no one to RP with.
    PS: ill be on today at 12pm or 1-2pm Central Time
  10. Eternal Savior New Player

*In-game name: Eternal Savior
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: PS4
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 240\150+
    -Power: Celestial
    -Role: Heal
    - About: Actually had this toon since launch, just came back from hiatus. Mature, respectful, and looking to enjoy some company as I grind.
  11. crowir New Player

In-game name: eggsdeeehaha ( yes very mature nickname, a was a very serious guy back when i created this character_
    -Faction: Villain
    -Server/Game System: EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 255/126
    -Power: Electicity
    -Role: DPS
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: premium
    -18+?: 20
    -About yourself: simple guy, played this game for years, but took several big breaks, yep
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? most of all i hope to play trough a lot of old content, because i coudn't do it before and now no one seems to play it trough the duty tab, so yeah, theres that, and of course it would be really nice to talk to people and enjoy the game together, everything is fun when you are not alone i think,
  12. Nemesis-Slayer96 New Player

*In-game name: Nemesis Slayer96
    -Faction : Hero
    -Server/Game System : US PS4
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 80cr 50sp 11pvp cr
    -Power: Fire
    -Role: Tank also DPS
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P for now
    -18+?: 23
    -About yourself: Quiet southern guy, engaged, love horror genre and good ol heavy metal, do swear but a nice guy like to help out, on and off all day
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? - Looking for a league so can play with other cool people that don't take it too serious like freak out when it's just a game lol, but hoping to find one to group up to do more instances, I'm more into pve than pvp but want to learn more of the pvp anyway to join in if needed.
  13. DcoyHd Level 30

have you ever thought about moving to the US servers i played EU since 2011 then moved to US server when i got a pc its much more populated plus you can use replay to unlock feats you already have on that eu toon
  14. Vorthelus New Player

In-game name: Vorthelus
    -Faction: Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: US PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: Just started, unsure
    -Power: Ice
    -Role: tank/dps
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: premium
    -18+?: 33
    -About yourself: I've been out of the MMO scene for a while. Nothing really appealed to me except for this so I decided to just dive in.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I stick with games when I have a social group I can play with. That and the game is a bit overwhelming at the moment and I have no idea what I am doing, or what actually works.
  15. Red Raptor Active Player

Hero, USPS server, 283 CR, 449 SP, Gadgets Troll/DPS, 45 year old, seeking active PC league with league hall/buffs and capable of running/completing end game content including elite raids. Thanks in advance.
  16. Hamus New Player

n-game name: Hamus Back
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:EU PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: Just startet again
    -Power: Magic
    -Role: I prefer being healer
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: til lvl F2P after that I 'll start paying
    -18+?: 44
    -About yourself: I played DCUO long ago, before Pro 7 overtook this game. then I had to stop playing, cause I hadn't got enough time. I have much more time nowadays and want to resume my last "career". Maybe the very old players here remember me as "Hamus Seraph"
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? The same like I had many years before: PVE raids PVP and lots of nice talks.
  17. Jensu Well-Known Player

*In-game name:
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: PSUS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 268cr 425sp
    -Power: I switched between Quantum and Mental
    -Role: Controller
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: premium right now, but will be legendary when I get paid
    -18+?: 35
    -About yourself: im a fun and loving gamer
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking to run end game content and to increase my Skill points
  18. Kubala Kahn New Player

*In-game name: Kubala Kahn
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 248cr 258sp
    -Power: Atomic
    -Role: tank/dps
    -18+?: yes
    -About yourself: Returning after not playing for over a year
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Run content, because I like playing video games:)
  19. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

*In-game name: (Private)
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Server/Game System: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 250CR- SP less than 200
    -Power: Mental
    -Role: Controller
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium (temporarily)
    -About yourself: Not much, I prefer not to be a show off so don't ask me personal.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I only need a League which is always, everyday, active, with at least 10 players logging in, in a day, not a dead one. And more particularly help me with feats, away from aggressive and talkative people behind microphones, don't have time for drama and nonsense arguments. I also like helping with decorations. Hope I didn't miss anything!
  20. Heresy New Player

*In-game name: Various
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points:0-40
    -Power:Atomic & Various
    -Role: solo for now/Hopefully Any
    -About yourself: Tried various MMO's, looking for something that sticks, usually only solo, previous games turned me off groups-looking to change that
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Knowledge/Advice. New to DCUO looking to learn everything, multiple roles/powers.
    Want a league to do any/all group activities/feat hunting etc GMT+10 Timezone.