How JLD should've gone for Villains

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Roth, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Raven Roth Committed Player

Pub Crawl - You must help Klarion free Mordru from his tomb within the Rock of Eternity.

First Boss - Zatanna
    Second Boss - Shazam

Darkness Rising - The Sentinels of Magic have the Spear of Destiny locked away, help Faust and Tala retrieve it.

First Boss: Swamp Thing

Part 2

Phantom Stranger has traveled to Markovia to retrieve the Mark of Cain. Get there before he escapes with it.

Last Boss - Phantom Stranger

Fellowship of the Arcane - Break into the House of Mystery alongside Faust and Klarion to steal the Crime Bible.

First Boss - Doctor Fate
    Last Boss - Klarion and Batwoman

Shattered Gotham - The time has come to enact our true plan, to defeat Mordru and claim his power for ourselves.

First Boss - Shazam
    Second Boss - Zatanna
    Third Boss - John Constantine (He's defeated Mordru himself by the time we arrive)
    Last Boss - Harbringer

Honestly it was a wasted opportunity.
    • Like x 3
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You are several months late.
  3. dresserball Dedicated Player

Not based on the subject.
    • Like x 1
  4. Raven Roth Committed Player

Keyword "should've", now that Metal is right around the corner I was just expressing my final thoughts on JLD
  5. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

Different instance versions mean more development costs. Two different versions of the voice over for example. Those days are over I believe.
    • Like x 3
  6. Critical Massacre Committed Player

I like it. The villain missions never made sense to me because first you’re helping tala and Felix then suddenly you’re fighting them. I guess they did this because the instance times to que would be too long for villains. Even though in other missions they have no problem putting hero’s in villain missions. I’m pretty sure metal will be the same way since it’s a common enemy there will probably be no difference in missions. It d be nice to get a different view point of the missions depending on you persona.
    • Like x 2
  7. Raven Roth Committed Player

A shame.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm just saying your feedback could have been more useful early on.
  9. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

Naaaaaa slim No it wouldn’t have been useful . They aren’t villains anymore just antiheroes. Devs aren’t making (villain) content and you know it lol foh
    • Like x 3
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

True.