Switch Issues

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by sharpy36, Aug 27, 2019.

1. sharpy36 Active Player

I've run into a few issues on switch. A few of the basic ones I can recall right now are:

The days listed that you have been in a league is something like -8000.

Sometimes when I try to open my loot window nothing happens. I have to go through a teleporter to make it start working again. I think this one has happened to me on PC too.

There's also been a ton of crashes where the switch says there's an issue with the software and closes. I can't recall what I'm always doing when it happens, but I do know the last time was when I tried to activate my movement mode while in the HoD.
    • Like x 1
  2. The Scrounger New Player

I think QoL improvements that have come up with me and people I have talked to are:
    • Virtual Keyboard to not come up when a USB keyboard is hooked up. It has caused issues where you type in cutscenes and the virtual keyboard seems to pause the game and end up entering the battle after the cutscene "should" end (ie. alert fight has started but you are still in cutscene)
    • Would love to be able to keybind push to talk, find the right d-pad button is awkward for most controllers
    • Still unable to remove members from league
    • Menus appear to act slightly sluggish
    • Crashes still are a big issue for most players, my best guess from my experience is possibly from overheating
    Otherwise it has been a fantastic and mostly issue free launch for DCUO on NS and I must really commend the devs for a fantastic job on porting this game over.
    • Like x 1