<The Exchange> EU Switch Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Scrounger, Aug 9, 2019.

1. The Scrounger New Player

<The Exchange> - EU is now open for recruitment. We will be a mid/hardcore PVE league on villain side on the Nintendo Switch. PVP will have a casual focus but more to grab associated feats and have a bit of fun. We will not have any timezone restrictions and once things steady out in the coming weeks after launch we will nail down a vague online schedule.

Looking for all calibre of players from fresh off the boat to old vets to join our journey.
    What we are looking for in new recruits:
    • Most importantly fluent in English for in game communication
    • Having a microphone would be amazing with how the keyboard is set up on switch, but not compulsory
    • Social and active players
    • Be courteous and respectful to your fellow league members and don’t bring a bad rep to the league
    • Any role/power is welcome

If interested contact me here, in-game (Scrounger) or find me on the DCUO Switch community discord: https://discord.gg/a8M6Mw7
  2. The Scrounger New Player

Currently 30+ (possibly 40+ havent counted in a bit) villains filling up our ranks with players ranging from leveling up all the way to t9 to make us quite possibly the biggest league on EU villain side. Hit me up if you wanna join.
  3. allspark New Player

Can I get a invite please new to villain always played hero in game name is Volturnus thanks.
    • Like x 1
  4. The Scrounger New Player

Look for a message in your inbox here.
  5. Glicklad New Player

Scrounger I messaged you on discord but just in case, I am interested. US based ice tank, magic villain. Level14 but quickly increasing.