Test Discussion GU97: Artifact Updates

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Batuba, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Healing Juice Active Player

180 costs 1,178,722. 200 costs 1,678,722
  2. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Thanks! I meant the source mark costs actually. :oops: Its 20/30/60/90/120/150/180/210 on Live for Ranks 20 to 160.
  3. Healing Juice Active Player

As of now yes, but will soon change with the catalyst consolidation!
  4. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Isn't the catalyst consolidation on Test Server now?

Previously, I would log in to check for myself but I have had to uninstall Test Server because the disk usage was getting a bit much, and I needed to save a bit of space on my laptop.
  5. Healing Juice Active Player

Yeah it is.
  6. Ice master187 Active Player

Hello is there any way u can change the gRim verum artifact so for electric it give the electrify PI instead on the polarized PI the polarized powers are just awfull pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee ty
    • Like x 1
  7. Cyro Committed Player

Not for certain prec playstyles. May i ask what your elec loadout is? Using elec pi if i'm not mistaken will set up the pi automatically since the pi applicators are good and provide dots so it would be useless to have the pet use the elec pi. Unlike polarized that have a really janky animation and the sc generator which is usless if you don't use sc.

I haven't been elec in a long time so i could be wrong
  8. Predicament Well-Known Player

Philosopher's Stone buff and Dead King Scepter buff are all bonuses towards might DPS. While I understand the need to nerf VWD, to give us other artifacts to use for diversity, the other two DPS artifacts are more beneficial towards might dps.

-Is there a way of add each combo done reduces cooldown on supply drop as well as each power casted?
  9. Cyro Committed Player

Bottled city soder isn't available in the artifact testing cache

Lazarus is going to be the new cheese in the next sm, not sure if you want to change that since its fairly balanced for elites(in my opinion) and cna it get 3% might and prec since it can work with either playstyle

Is eye of gemini supposed to give the 5% stats to people standing in the ring? I haven't tested it yet just waiting for a friend but i would like to know how its supposed to perform

For philosophers stone at rank 200 says it doubles health regen, dam buff, and power free casting yet up above it says abilities cost 0 power for 8 seconds. Is it actually 16 at 200 or is this a text bug?

Claw of aelkhund says 7% stats to group members as well as 5% crit chance and mag(at 200) does this mean it gives 5% dam cits and healing crits to the group or just power crits to the player? Either way its vague

Mystic symbol of the seven in my opinion is too weak an increase from 3 to 5% doesnt mean much of anything to every tank but fire and even for fire it won't mean all that much. I would like to see an increase or change the affect to be higher healing in

Can dead kings scepter give 3% might and prec? Its clearly an artifact that works with either playstyle and i think it should be updated to be like grim and give both

Legionnaire's sparring ai is rarely if at all used by tanks, its mainly used by prec dps so can it get a buff to give more prec since in raids countering will be rare for the dps since the healer and troll will also be range attacking. Right now it only gives 18% prec when you counter yet VWD gives 16% for 6 seconds after using your buff seems unbalanced

Can the original artifacts get some love to make them more appealing
    • Like x 4
  10. Rejchadar Inquisitor

rank/catalyst/mark
    20 -2 - 14
    40 - 2/1 - 24
    60 - 3/2/1 - 56
    80 - 4/3/2 - 88
    100 - 5/4/3 - 120
    120 - 6/5/4 - 152
    140 - 7/6/5 - 184
    160 - 8/7/6 - 216
    180 - 9/8/7 - 248
    200 - 10/9/8 - 280

I raised 7 artifacts from 199 to 200 with no seals - result 23/26/10/13/38/9/31, minimum 9 attempts maximum 38, average 22 attempts (6160 marks).
    • Like x 3
  11. Berza Committed Player

Feedback

In the Spanish version of the Test we have incorrect descriptions for artifacts, as if you left the translation of a previous build
    • Like x 1
  12. Batuba Developer

Creo que aun no ha sido traducido
    • Like x 1
  13. Illumin411 Loyal Player

THIS ^^^
    • Like x 2
  14. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Agreed. Elec is lacking in single target might dps very badly and if the Grim gave the electrified pi that would help it out a bit.

Theres really no good polarized powers anyway except E-bomb but there isn't really room for it in any rotations that are worth using so the polarized pi is pretty useless. A switch to the electrified pi would be greatly appreciated by many people I know that play electric including myself.
    • Like x 2
  15. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

It would be easier if they just got rid of polarized pi. More options in rotation will give players better load outs. Electric is split with 2 different pi’s. All powers should use 1 pi
  16. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

With Soul Cloak are you aware the 7% SC recharge does not proc on Natures Wolf or Bug form? This can't be cos they are 2500 SC costs as there are other 2500's that are used mainly from the Movement power tree. Could this be looked at as this is an important artifact that would be made useless to level up any further. Thanks
    • Like x 1
  17. joshpit7 New Player

Please look into the duration of NVWD artifact. I feel the duration should match the duration of weapon buffs. Even if it means dropping the %. Say... 12% for 12 sec?
    • Like x 1
  18. L T Devoted Player

What Electric load out would you ever use that doesn't include either Arc Lightning or Voltaic Bolt?????
    • Like x 1
  19. Aggro Well-Known Player

My only concern is having 200 ranked artifacts is going to separate the community more for sm, alts, etc cause we will be force to stay within 3 arts depending on how much it will cost to play both roles
  20. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

In my opinion Dead King's Scepter still isn't quit in line with other Dps Artifacts. It needs something to make it more viable. Is it possible to put to adjust it to, at 160 it receives the second chance and at 200 it either hits a guaranteed crit or hits multiple targets?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.