Detox Feat bugged?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by AgentGARD, Aug 24, 2019.

1. AgentGARD New Player

I made an ice tank character on the Switch Port. Went into Burnley Distribution center for the lvl 8 mission, and I went through the whole building numerous times looking for them all broke them all and no feat popped for it. I tried this on my PS4 and PC toons (one of each) and no cannisters are missing and I was wondering if anyone noticed this as well? New players on the Switch probably don't even know it's missing or broken.
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Some hide well, are you sure every wall was checked, I sometimes miss 2-4 when I run it
  3. AgentGARD New Player

I know I haven't. I've been playing since 2013, so I know where all feat obejectives are at in early game content.
  4. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Burnley Distribution Centre Venom Canisters – yoink! feat
    [IMG]

I can confirm the feat is working currently for Heroes, because I just completed the feat on a new character.

Follow the above link and picture. The link will tell you what the different colored dots are. This applies to Heroes. I think it differs slightly for Villains, if I remember correctly.
  5. AgentGARD New Player

I'll go back and check it out. I'll keep you posted.
  6. AgentGARD New Player

Btw looking at that map tells me I have broken them all. maybe lag glitched it?
  7. AgentGARD New Player

Also, I put a square where one of them are that was not mentioned on the photo you posted. I think it just needed to be re-ran because it worked for me this time. Thanks for the help though! This thread can be locked and/or removed
    [IMG]
  8. loupblanc Dedicated Player