DCUO Episode themes for 2020 EP37+

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Aug 19, 2019.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

With the recent Dark Knights Metal being a two parter, here's what storylines I'd personally like to see afterwards:

1. Legion of Superheroes - This one I've wanted to see in DCUO for a long time now. Meeting the Legion and the Fatal Five in Metropolis 3000. Maybe what happened here has a link to the events in Justice League Dark with Mordru. There's some kind of backstory to Mordru and the Harbinger and maybe time is involved somehow. So plenty of potential with this storyline.

2. Events after Dark Knights Metal - There's a few possibilities with this one. Either:

A) They reference the recent No Justice storyline, where heroes and villains team up with Brainiac on his home world Colu to take on the Omega Titans. The Omega Titans are powerful and large and rose from a break in the Source Wall following the conclusion to the Dark Multiverse and Barbatos being defeated.

B) More content featuring the Batman Who Laughs - This is a very popular yet creepy and dark super villain in DC Comics currently. A lot of potential here.

C) They explore the break in the multiverse even more, where heroes and villains team up to fight an even greater evil, Perpetua. Perpetua is the mother of the Over Monitor and Anti-Monitor and the World Forger (who created Barbatos).

D) We get to fight more super hybrids from more dark multiverses. Alternate hybrid versions of Superman, the Flash, Wonder Woman, and more.

3. Return of Darkseid. Still a lot to be explored with Darkseid, but maybe this will be a final DCUO storyline.

4. Possibly a Wonder Woman themed episode of some description (to tie in with the Wonder Woman coming out middle of next year). My guess is regardless she will have some involvement in EP35 and/or EP36 regarding The Merciless.

Thoughts? Or any other ideas on what episodes you would like to see in the future? :)
    • Like x 4
  2. L T Devoted Player

I've wanted a legion tie in for a while, but I'm not sure it has the widespread appeal to make an episode out of. On the other hand they're getting their own book again soon, so maybe?

I'd like to see another Titans episode also.
    • Like x 3
  3. HELLLLLLPPME Well-Known Player

1. Superman vs Peppa Pig HD 1080P
    2. Heroes vs Vilains cr500 artefacts lvl 400
    3. TimesCapsules with Omni items (key Price: 50$ + 10$ taxes o
    For others country than US)
    4. PVP removed
  4. Kuno Loyal Player

Since 2019 episodes have been disappinting to me, I doubt I play the game again unless 2020 episodes are Bird of Prey and Wonder Woman around February and June, at the same time of those movies.
  5. inferno Loyal Player

This really depends on what they give us in Dark nights metal. If they do it close enough to the original story then the Omega Titans could be good. Its Off-world. It involves 4 JL teams, each headed by Superman, batman, cyborg and wonder woman; so we get all 3. It involves Brainiac, whom we haven't seen Brainiac's Bottle Ship.

But maybe they can do that storyline later...

Legion of Superheroes could be good but which storyline should they tackle?
    • Like x 1
  6. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Wouldn't mind seeing one of the episodes based on DCeased mini series.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. dresserball Dedicated Player

All we need is BOOSTER GOLD
    • Like x 2
  8. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]

I'd love to see Krypto get out of my house in 2020 - and remind everyone that dogs from Krypton are SUPER as well....

The Krypto from FOS3 is a puppy and acts like one.

Give him some content where he is actually being a SUPER Dog.
    • Like x 2
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

After Metal, I think horror content will have more than worn out it’s welcome (unless we’re trying to make this game Diablo Jr or Resident DCvil).

It’s time to go back to having a real super-hero game. Colorful costumes. Adventure. Imagination.

Stick the nightmares in a box.
    • Like x 4
  10. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Solo doctor fate
    Watchmen
    Legion
    Lobo
    Deathstroke

Heck even another legends of tomorrow if it keeps us away from core justice league members
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

How about a Shazam DLC with a Fawcett City in the style of C.C. Beck.
    • Like x 4
  12. Gozzreal New Player

Hmm maybe a venture into Bizaaro world?
    • Like x 4
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Heres Characters & Locations id be Interested in seeing
    ¤ Jonah Hex
    ¤ Martian Manhunter
    ¤ Return To Arkham Asylum, with new threats like Zsasz
    ¤ Black Mask
    ¤ Court Of Owls
    ¤ Mad Hatter (Wonderland Gotham?)
    ¤ Mister Bloom (Pretty Fresh Character, would be great to see him)
    ¤ More Open World Bounty/or solo missions like perhaps entering Deacon Blackfire's Shelter in Gotham
    ¤ Return To Bludhaven
    • Like x 2
  14. FoolsFire Devoted Player

What if in every form of Metropolis (Open World - Lantern - Doomday) you can go around searching for Krypto.

Hit a toggle to pet him and he barks and starts to fly away. He makes sure you follow him and leads you to a bounty.

Do all three for a weekly bonus.
    • Like x 2
  15. FoolsFire Devoted Player

What if we had a humor DLC.

Hero's and villains are fighting over one of Rip Hunter's jumbo sized time capsules. While everyone is fighting inside of it the Joker does something stupid (but, of course, funny) and it disappears with everyone inside. Only to appear in a strange universe with the characters from...

+ Captain Carrot
    + Inferior Five
    + PLOP!!!!!!

Ambush Bug would give you your missions. (With, of course, Oracle and Calculator yelling for him to, "GET OFF THIS CHANNEL!"

Currency could be Mark of Polo.

This could bring up many of the more bizarre heroes/villains that would never have been in a DLC otherwise.

+ Rainbow Batman
    + Red & Blue Superman
    + Condiment King
    + Codpiece
    • Like x 1
  16. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

lol the rating of the game would have to change
  17. FoolsFire Devoted Player

What if we had him firing blanks?
  18. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

oh codpiece after the ol' snippy snip eh?
  19. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i'm always hopeful for doom patrol content. i think danny the street would make an awesome open world map while serving double duty as a map for an alert or a new raid. Robotman, Crazy Jane, Negative Man and Elasti Girl along with Brotherhood of Evil members the brain and Mallah, General Immortus and Madam Rouge. Potential styles and loot could include a vendor set based on the modern DP outfit with a dropped set based on their silver age look , crazy jane and rita farr hairstyles, flex mentalos "hero of the beach" aura, the animal vegetable mineral man as a giant open world bounty, men from normal ads. Mr Nobody pulling all the strings...
    • Like x 4
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I actually suggested a Justice League International Episode a few months ago. (Most of the JLI's members hang around the watchtower and/or the warehouses anyway

Booster Gold, Batman, Martian Manhunter, Mister Miracle, Doctor Fate, Captain Marvel (Diamond District) Fire (East End) Guy Gardner (Mogo) all ya need is Blue Beetle and Ice and you have a pretty solid lineup Add Despero as the big Bad with The Royal Flush Gang, Manga Khan etc as Warm ups and you can have a great time, as well as give some long neglected characters some time in the spotlight
    • Like x 3