I Can't Log In

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by OdinZeusMrPace, Aug 19, 2019.

1. OdinZeusMrPace Level 30

I logged in earlier today with no issue. Logged out after a few seconds because I didn't really have anything to do. But now that I am getting ready to log in to play my dailies, I can log in. I keep getting and immediate error message[IMG].[IMG] I click on Validate game Assets and get the same immediate error message. I restarted my computer, and everything except reinstall the game because that takes a day and a half to do. Why am I getting this error?
    • Like x 2
  2. SigmaAtom Committed Player

3. Phantom Bat New Player

I'm having the same issue, EU
  4. OdinZeusMrPace Level 30

Must be across the board, I'm a PC user, I was able to log in just fine literally 4 seconds before I got this error probably because i had loaded the game up 30 minutes ago and when i clicked to play i forgot to connect my bluetooth and turned it off then right back on and got this message.

Devs, or someone with some authority, is there a problem with the game? I'd like to know as a player of the game for years I would like to not be left hanging on this issue. The last time the game went down you Devs didn't even make an announcement to let us know there is a problem.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for the heads up. We are checking it out.
    • Like x 3
  6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

same as. I'm in the EU, but I play on the US PC server, though Steam. sez something about not being able to find the files to download, try again in 20 minutes.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are seeing PC patching issues across all of our games. We are working on it.
    • Like x 2
  8. OdinZeusMrPace Level 30

Thank you for your prompt response. I have seen the issue be resolved on my side now.
  9. SigmaAtom Committed Player

Just logged. Big thanks to the team for the quick response!*

*it was my twitter (dava4444)