A makeup tab is dire in this game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FreyDCUO, Aug 14, 2019.

1. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

There are so many characters that have either paint, a tattoo, or just a design on their face.
    Our characters should have the same privilege. There could be so many possibilities with a makeup tab/option,
    such as Joker's smile, Corum Rath's face paint, Mister Terrific's T, etc. Perhaps even just feminine makeup for the females to add more variety to the characters. I believe a makeup tab is the one style option we're missing in the game.
    • Like x 3
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

A lot of what you mentioned gets covered (no pun intended) by the Face slot in the current setup, though. Adding more styles for the face slot would be a way to go in that regard.
  3. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

I agree: it would be nice if the devs could add another color option for eye shadow and blush. If we could have a glitter channel option for makeup that would also be a plus! Eyelash and mascara would be hard to do, though since the eyes of characters in this game are small; those options should be a subset under the eyes option and offer several choices.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Barbie Cosmetics Universe Online.
  5. myandria Item Storage

HA!:D
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

yea right after we get a facial hair slot. since yknow, 0 new hairstyles have facial hair options
    • Like x 1
  7. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

For 8 years the buzz cut was titled “ fade” and it had 0 fade to it, I myself as a black man have had many fades none of which didn’t fade... meanwhile cyborg old model did have a hightop fade..
    • Like x 1
  8. Dene Devoted Player

I think they could be combined.. so for male toons you get certain options and vice versa