Healer / Troll Looking for League on Switch

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Cruize, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Cruize Active Player

I am currently looking for an active PVE guild as I like running Alerts/Raids/Duos etc back when I was still playing on PC.

Currently I have two level 30 characters, my Electric Healer (CR86 SP4x) and Quantum Controller (CR 50 SP3x). Hopefully the surge and "fresh" server of the Switch will finally have a guild that I will be able to do stuff with.

My timezone may be an issue but I do try to join any run I could get into.
    I do have a mic/headphone ready as well.
  2. thirty six Loyal Player

If I were playing on Switch, I'd do everything I could to join Legion. They've got a thread in here, and Oddpodd is one of my favorite people to play the game with. Good luck!
  3. Cruize Active Player

Saw their thread, they are not accepting recruits at the moment.
    • Like x 1
  4. thirty six Loyal Player

Gotcha
  5. Predicament Well-Known Player

Switch (US). Scrubs are recruiting. Hero league 18+ year old players. If you or new or returning to the game, we would love to have you. We are all veteran/returning players. My buddies and I have been playing on and off again since launch, so we are very knowledgeable about the game. We run both PvE and PvP and we aren’t rushing through the game and switch is now our main platform for playing. We have a discord server set up with multiple channels to help, theorycraft, and just hang out. Our goal is to have a solid group of players who will run anything with anyone. If you’re interested send me a message here or contact the following in game:
    • Manchurian Handshake
    • Monty
    • DownToGirth
    • Proto Man
    • Excaliber
    • Bangalore
    Let them know you would like a league invite.