Obsidian's In-Depth Controller Guide Series Videos

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by ObsidianChill, Jul 12, 2018.

1. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Have you thought about creating a list and bullet pointing all the actual bugs within powersets that you’ve found and sending it to the Devs, or possibly even posting it in General for all to see ? I feel like there are so many different bugs you’ve found that they may not even be aware of, and they really need to do another pass on powers.

It would be great if you did this, maybe after finishing your healing guides. Heck you can even include feedback besides the bugs and include the pet damage discrepancies. Your videos are great but I doubt Mepps etc would sit through hours of footage like I do lol

Just an idea and I’d be the first thumbs up for sure !
    • Like x 1
  2. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

The somewhat sad thing is I have pretty much the entire time and I know others have as well. Almost all of the bugs I’ve mentioned in the controller series are all bugs that were present during stats revamp that I mentioned then as well. QoL fixes for powersets are very low on the devs radar unless it really is a powerset breaking bug which most aren’t they are just QoL concerns that need to be addressed to help the powerset. There are a bunch of bugs still with gadgets stealth sometimes that I know Penryn and myself have brought up numerous times :(
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Any idea who is actually in charge of powers ? Is it Avair ?

I totally understand your cynical outlook, but I think it would be worth a shot to compile a detailed list of all bugs as well as QoL stuff and present it on the forums and try to get Mepps or Avair to look.
  4. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Avair might be the overseer now but in the past they have delegated powersets or a grouping of powersets to individual devs so not sure who runs them. I could certainly do a thread like that but we just saw how long it took to adjust the batman and robin counters :p I don't mean to be cynical it just has become my norm when specifically referencing issues of this nature :(
  5. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

6. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Poor Mental.
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Starting my Updated Guide Series with the Controller Powersets

• Like x 1
  8. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Continuing my Updated Guide Series with the Controller Powersets

• Like x 3
  9. Cruize Active Player

For quantum dps, if I don't have the artifact, what loadout would you suggest?
  10. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Drop gravity bomb for Singularity to set up the PI for the rest of the rotation.
  11. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Continuing my Updated Guide Series with the Controller Powersets

12. Mister_Raccoon Well-Known Player

These are all really well done.
    Kinda makes mine look like a bag of way overthought crap lmao
  13. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Updating with the newly released updated Munitions Guide
  14. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Updating with the newly released updated Light guide (no precision spec, explained inside)