DCUO On Nintendo Switch! August 6, 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Mepps.
    I Really, Really, Really Like This Image
    [IMG][/quote]
    it looks awesome **
    • Like x 2
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

:D
    • Like x 1
  3. inferno Loyal Player

I really hope you consider NOT providing them with cr skip tokens and give that new population to enjoy the HUGE trove of instances as they are meant to be enjoyed and have a chance of getting they're skill points up.
  4. Trexlight Devoted Player

I didnt see it said but it has been said that the Nintendo Switch Online subscription will NOT be needed for DCUO.
    • Like x 1
  5. Wiiman741 New Player

Looks like part of my question was answered with today's announcement that all dlc will be available from the start. So now, it just begs the question if there will be a boost or CR skip option available from the beginning.
  6. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

No crossplay which is understandable but are there any plans to make it so, is it even feasible?

How about old booster bundles and such? Will anyone on Switch ever be able to own Black Smoke aura? The original Nimbus or Plasmic? What are the plans to introduce what is now considered rare content for pc/ps/some xbox in regards to past booster bundles into the Switch population?
    • Like x 1
  7. iNeoN Active Player

@trexlight
    Its says on the main web site switch online is not needed to play the game, just internet access.
    @TheLastSuperman
    So far they said no cross play but hope to explore cross play in the future.
    If I were to guess, the only cross play I see in the future as of now is switch merging with xbox server. I would guess they will allow the switch server to progress and play catchup with the xbox server for around a year, then possibly merge them together. I dont see them merging with PC/PS untill sony changes there way.
    • Like x 1
  8. Dr Notice New Player

Currently DCUO is no longer listed in the Nintendo e-shop, and there is no more information about the DCUO since the announcement of the release date. There are still 4 days until the release, I'm curious if we get the next few days more information. :confused:
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

What information are you looking for?
  10. Dr Notice New Player

Memory space? Pre-Download? Yeah, and why the game is no longer listed on nintendo?
  11. iNeoN Active Player

12. Dr Notice New Player

13. iNeoN Active Player

Sorry no. I'm only see it on my Nintendo switch. I dont think it's on their Nintendo web site yet...
  14. Dr Notice New Player

Yeah, i find it on the US Store on my Nintendo Swtich. The Game isn't listed on the EU Eshop :/. I hope it is a global release on 6. august
  15. ExO LunG New Player

Will Nintendo have access to all powers at launch?
  16. iNeoN Active Player

17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

As mentioned, 24GB, and all dates are confirmed. When things publish to the eshop/website will vary a bit by region.

Edit: There won't be a pre-download option.
  18. Dr Notice New Player

The game is in the US Store (EShop) listened, but not in the EU Shop? Why? No Global Release?
  19. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

Is there a general release time for the game? Or will it follow Nintendo policy for game releases of 9 a.m. Pacific Time as described here: https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17395
  20. MeteorShock New Player

@Mepps will We be getting special items like we did in the xbox one version with the cape aura and emblem?