Minor Quality of Life Request

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RealTegan, Aug 1, 2019.

1. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Just a little thing that's been bugging me...

Collections are hard to scroll through because they are "arranged" chaotically.

Please, just sort them into reasonable categories: Base Game, DLC Collections, Time Capsule Collections, and Event Collections.

Right now, the event collections tab exists, but a good number of event collections aren't in it! Putting the Time Cap collections into their own tab would also make it WAY easier to figure out which time caps to go for. And if the DLC collections were just arranged with the most current DLC at the top, it would be so much easier to work on those collections, too.

Anyway, it's not a big thing, but it would make some fans a bit happier and make it easier to find particular collections.
    • Like x 14
  2. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

I very strongly agree.
    • Like x 1
  3. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Honestly I wouldn't stop there lol. It would be great to search the broker by the actual sets and not only by each separate piece. It sucks leaving the broker, going through the other menu to find out what exact pieces you need for each set, going back to the broker, then having to either type collection piece individually or just scroll through the whole collection tab.
    • Like x 1
  4. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

The current engine will not allow it. The OP request is definitely a QoL improvement that can be done 100%
  5. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I wish they would arranged them like the orginal poster suggested....hunting through your collections and trying to find something is so pain staking....it would be great if it was a little easier
    • Like x 1
  6. dresserball Dedicated Player

It can be done. Don't let them fool you.
  7. Dene Devoted Player

not exactly what you want but if it helps, if you hit level while in collections, in the broker, it sorts them by collection sets