1 month membership

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 7even, Jul 18, 2019.

1. 7even New Player

I got the amount of money (12.99€) to pay for a month (pc btw). And i saw the option of a steam account purchase so i pressed it but now its asking about my credit card ? Does that mean there is literally no way of getting legendary membership, even only for a month, unless you got a credit card
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

For Steam you indeed have to register a credit card, although it will take you steam wallet first. That's because it is a subscription.

In most countries you can buy membership with Direct Debit directly from Daybreak Games.
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

if you have a ps4 the game is free download and if you are sony plus guy you get the games first expansion as a free download...you get more maps and a chance to be a green/yellow lantern...free ...from then on you can buy playstation cards for set amounts...with yankee dollars japanese yen island of yap money stones....whatever YOUR 7/11 takes for cash...if it must stay pc then what about those money gift cards...every...7/11 to SPAR Express has them...just update your info so the value registers and buy away...if you get one of those cards you can revalue with funds who knows but then you are grazing actual financial account land...id glare at every line in the account facts terms of service....all that...trash financial services are more scam than anything...
  4. BumblingB I got better.

If I remember right, Steam does allow you to purchase the membership as long as you have money in the wallet. But it's been a while and I bought the lifetime back when it was offered.
  5. Merlin2574 Well-Known Player

Side note, the reason for a credit card being required, is because all subscriptions for Daybreak Games are automatically set up for auto pay, so its geared up to charge that same card every month on or around the same date. If you do not want it to automatically charge your card every month, you will need to cancel the membership before the billing date. For example: you sub on the 8th of the month, whether its monthly, every 3 months, 6 months, or yearly. It will set to bill on that date. The monthly, 3 month, etc; is just the frequency at what your card will be charged, either monthly, every 3 months, etc. If you do not want to be charged on that date because say, you may not have the money available on that date, you will need to "cancel my subscription" before that date comes up. So, say again you sub on the 8th. You can cancel say on the 13th, but your membership will continue on through the 8th of the next month which is where it will end until you decide to renew. I believe the billing/renewal dates are down to the minute, if I am not mistaken. Like if you sub at around 6pm local time, the billing refers to that time for either cancellation, continuation (in the case of multiple month subs), and renewal on auto pay. I base that info on when I am able to collect the daybreak cash rewards. I'm currently on a 3 month that cycles on the 25th. The reward isn't available at midnight. It either goes by Daybreak time which is PST, or goes by the time I originally subbed.

I realize that all of that may not necessarily pertain to the OP's question at hand, but it's still helpful info to any new players interested in subscribing.