Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

The original Dcuo OMAC style that was never produced.
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, for female characters, the only option we really have is the Scion of Ion Chest & Legs, paired up with appropriately slimline Hand & Foot styles, which is what I did to recreate Jade from the time when she was wearing the GL Corps Uniform:

[IMG]

I used the Logistics Officer Hand Style and the Beyond High Tech (Batman Beyond) Foot Style to complete the outfit. Works pretty well. There's probably an even better hand style that I just don't have yet for her.
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Would paneled bodysuit legs work?
  4. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

Don't know haven't gotten them yet ..
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

That’s what they look like. If I remember correctly they are a random drop in the Flashback Duo where you battle pied piper and Abra Kadabra. I also remember them being attached to a specific role, but I don’t remember which one.
    [IMG]
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Theres bound to be a few things from the past ive suggested that im about to resuggest:

¤Red Tornado's Tornado Tail leg style ( please oh please oh please. i need a Genie character )
    ¤Goblin Mask (like the Imp head but without horns)
    ¤Vampire Npc/ Lust Npc Wing style
    ¤Surgeon Mask
    ¤Voodoo 2019 remaster. (i know that voodoo belt would be amazing if remastered)
    ¤Skeleton Skin
    ¤Chained Casket/Regular Casket Back Style
    ¤Hunchback Chest (to give the back a raised hump, or a hunchback back style)
    ¤Baboon Mask
    ¤Miner & Chef Marketplace sets
    ¤Mammoths Beard & Hair
    • Like x 2
  7. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

Yeah those don't work, the legs for Super-Man of China need a single panel that wraps around half the leg going from center knee to back of the calf and stretching from mid calf to mid shin. Which is why I settled on the Qwardian legs, I spent an hour staring at the Leg Style wiki before settling on them. They are the closest that the game has I think. But we need better. Bat-Man of China and several other characters have identical or similar leg styles though out the current DCU.
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I completely understand. Close doesn’t mean it works.
    • Like x 1
  9. Marrow Active Player

We're in desperate need of some new hairstyles that don't look like they're from the 1960's.
    • Like x 2
  10. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I really really want this drowned earth wonder woman style. I would even be willing to buy tcs or off the marketplace. The loincloth the shield attached to your arm sword on the hip and glowing lasso on the other side. Just add the strap across the chest and new in game tiara. I would buy both a regular and enhanced set for two of my toons.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    And the witchmarked tiara would also be a dream come true for me
    A wonder circe variant chest with a dragon in place of the eagle
    [IMG]
    And doomsday skin and spines
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

WE KNOW!!!!!

For the love of drokk, we do NOT need you reposting this crap every week or 2! It will NOT make the Devs decide that your request is more important than the others. It will NOT make them deliver those styles any faster! NOW KNOCK IT OFF, YA BASTICH!!! :mad:
    • Like x 3
  12. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Oh I'm sorry are my thoughts and desires negatively impacting your life somehow? See I thought my thoughts were just my thoughts and others had the free will to completely ignore them if they so choose. You know like every other person does. But thank you for demonstrating to me that I am so important that you have to take time out of your life to focus on me even though I am a nameless faceless person on a screen. I will be sure to use my influence for the greater good from now on. I promise.
    • Like x 2
  13. WR-2055 New Player

Country flags
    Country flag emblem
    • Like x 1
  14. BOXIE Well-Known Player

I would like to be able to purchase SM lantern gear but the one with out the emblem so you can put what ever emblem you want. the year I have but I would love to have the 2nd gen chest and legs. plz make this happen.
    • Like x 1
  15. Miss Adora Loyal Player

For the Winter Holiday, would like some socks for a style options, maybe pjs too or maybe a bathrobe.
    • Like x 1
  16. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I also want Constantine's hair and stubble. I don't know what it is but I find a guy with well maintained stubble so sexy. I want it for my tanks
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. recoil2 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  18. Jcal Dedicated Player

Please keep posting this for however long it takes! Thank you for taking the time. I want those styles badly. Whatever it takes - Episode Vendor, TC, MP, 12 month subscription bonus (lol)!
    • Like x 1
  19. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Devs can we finally get a alien head style something like this
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

One out of four of the threads you posted this in had to be the right one. That said, I approve of wearable alien heads.:)
    • Like x 2