Anyone wanna run Legends PVE?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sidgeocin, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Sidgeocin New Player

Not currently in an active league, so im here looking for anyone on the villain side who is willing to farm as much legends PVE as possible.
  2. Azreaus Committed Player

You couldn't pay me enough to touch LPVE (shudders)
    • Like x 1
  3. Draconiano Committed Player

It's so broken, don't count with me.
  4. Al Uzza Active Player

I’ll do it. My ign is Fearsome Agro for villains. If you want a hero, too, is Divine Apollo
  5. Mazahs Loyal Player

Pretty sure I'd enjoy smashing my own fingers with a hammer more than running LPVE at this point.
    • Like x 3
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

LFG is popping with people looking to knockout team up feats.
  7. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Especially DOX, with Nexus a close 2nd. No matter how many times I typed in chat we need to kill the robots at the same time, I would need to invite a league member in to synchronize.
    I have all the team up feats but I'm missing 22 of the checklist feats. So that's 2.2 SP. Not sure it's worth it.
    • Like x 1
  8. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Don't smash your fingers with that hammer. Use a clothespin to hold the nail instead. Lol but don’t!
  9. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

I've been trying them out, and doing several of the feats. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. I'm glad they gave us this chance to try out all the available Legends. I kinda wish they did more with it, and maybe added more of the characters from the game into the Legends options. I'd like to try playing as Poison Ivy, Zatanna, and Hippolyta.

But yeah, I wanted to say, "Thank you," to the development team for this weekend's special Legends PvE event in the announcement thread, but I guess I'll just have to hope it's seen here instead.