Survival Mode: End Time?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Brother Allen, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Just looking for clarification is all. It says in the Events section that SM is:
    • May 29-July 10, 2019
    Does this mean it goes away tomorrow morning at reset or goes away on Thursday July 11th at reset?
  2. Millbarge Developer

Survival Mode Season 1 will turn off during the Thursday morning Restart.

-Millbarge
    • Like x 4
  3. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

when do the crown rewards come? any idea?
    • Like x 1
  4. Millbarge Developer

Sometime after Survival Mode ends

-Millbarge
    • Like x 3
  5. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

That's too bad. I was REALLY hoping to get into one of these and see what it is all about. No more waiting for hours on end in queue then logging out because I have better things to do than wait in queue.

Oh well. I guess no Survival Mode for me.

By the way, any word on compensating those players (like me) who did not receive double Titan Cred and Rath Crowns on July 4 because someone at Daybreak Games messed up? I would still really like to get the 26 Titan Cred and 27 Rath Crowns that I earned but did not receive on the two CR relevant characters I did the dailies and weeklies on. It would be REAL nice to get them.
  6. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

That moment when you do it all on one character only to realise theres no double marks yet do it again on another.

They don't need to compensate for anything really since you didn't pay for a double marks weekend, it was given out for free and because someone might have messed up it doesn't mean they need to compensate.

But I do agree that it would be nice to give out a box with 20 marks from titans and 20 from atlantis just as a sorry since it was a human error I assume from devs side.
  7. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Except it was not as simple as you make it seem.

I waited until AFTER the daily server restart just like it said in ALL of the advertisements then ran ALL of the dailies and weeklies on my main character only to find out that I did not receive the advertised 2X Titan Cred and Rath Crowns but instead only the usual 1X that we always get. So I immediately quit, logged off and posted a thread on these here forums: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/no-double-marks.302893/

Then, LATER in the day of July 4 (apx. 10-12 hours later) I logged back in and ran ALL of them again on a different character and again ONLY received the normal 1X Titan Cred and Rath Crowns. The ONLY difference between what I did on my main and this other character is I ran a Duo on the other character where I received 2X Titan Cred.

It wasn't until the following day, July 5, that the 2X bonus took effect. ALL of the advertisements clearly stated that the 2X bonus was suppose to start on July 4 AFTER daily server restart. At the very least, Daybreak Games SHOULD acknowledge their error. Either by saying the advertisements were worded wrong or that someone failed to activate the 2X with the July 4 daily server restart.

And if they awarded the missing 2X bonus that players like myself earned it would be a GREAT PR move showing that Daybreak Games ACTUALLY cares about maintaining a positive relationship with it's player base (especially those of us that regularly purchase membership and Daybreak Cash.)

I sincerely hope Daybreak Games subverts my expectations and remedies this issue with the granting of the missing bonus.