Total Crossplay

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kerving, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Kerving New Player

It would be nice if we could use the same account on every platform. For example, I used to play on PC but I had to change to Xbox and have to start all over again.
    So how about be able to use a PC account in PS, Xbox or Switch?
    That way, people who for different circumstances have to change console, could play with the samr account.
    And it it possible because Smite did it
    What do you think?
    • Like x 2
  2. Darth Piper Loyal Player

You'll have to take this up with Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo.
    • Like x 2
  3. SkullGang Devoted Player

Its too late.
  4. kingmasternova Loyal Player

A lot of games on all 3 systems are starting to have cross save. So I believe it's eventually get to that point.
    Just don't know when it will get here.
  5. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

Crossplay between Consoles would be great. Just leave the PC server out of it. PC players have access to speedhacks and the economy broke when they exploited the Stabilizer Key glitch. I wouldn't want to subject the new Switch players and community to the ruined economy and the (few, not all, that ruin it for the rest) rotten eggs of the PC community.
    • Like x 1
  6. Merlin2574 Well-Known Player

For a moment, I thought the title said Total Cosplay :p
    • Like x 1
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The economy was broke LONG before the Stabilizer Key Glitch (anyone playing long enough can tell you that). All that happened is that things took an exponential turn for the worse...but it was already heading in that direction full speed ahead.

Also, it would be too late to leave the PC out of any future crossplay plans since they're already playing on the same servers as PS4 players...and excluding the PC side would basically doom them to an eventual shutdown of the game on the PC side (something they prevented by doing the merger in the first place).
    • Like x 3
  8. Draconiano Committed Player

Well, when the PC and PS servers merged, PS had way worse economy than PC. I know that because I was rich on PC and then I became poor when they merged.

But I have to say that you are right about the speedhackers, they are a plague but believe me that PS players also take advantage of them.
    • Like x 3
  9. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Because console players never exploit....

That's a prejudice and not a good point to argue.
    • Like x 2
  10. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I'd love that and it would allow to maintain regional servers.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We look forward to that great future when all players can punch things together. It doesn't seem likely, but we can dream.
    • Like x 11
  12. Heywiar Committed Player

You do know the stabilizer glitch was mostly done by PS4 players, right?
  13. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

Personally I started on console to stay away from PC players and hate to play with or against them. Merging with PC cost me a name or two, but I gained more names than I lost at the name merge. I have abandoned PvP because of a small percentage of speed hackers I've spotted, documented, and reported. PS4 is very easy to record your last 15 min of play, but not my idea of having fun at a game.

If I buy a Switch and periphals I certainly do not want to merge with PS4 and PC, nor Xbox. I could spend the 300-400 on time capsule feats, replays, pay to win, etc. Plus those players have years ahead of feat collecting. A new community, with feats at zero to start, is almost like DCUO2.

What a great way to catch up to the top tier players in feats if you don't have many. Drop current subscription and wait for Switch.

I'm hoping all the toxic top tier internet tough guys stay on PS4 and PC and the rest of us move to Switch to try to become the same. LOL
    • Like x 2
  14. nowburn4it Loyal Player

I considered getting a Switch just to start over, too.