3x Daemohedrons Weekend! Plus, New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS DAEMOHEDRONS WEEKEND!

Get ready. Get set. MAGIC! This is the weekend to play Justice League Dark, because Daemohedron rewards (currency) are TRIPLED through Sunday. Also, NEW REWARDS!

Daemohedrons are the currency found in Episode 34: Justice League Dark. These are primarily used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the Justice League Dark vendor.

This weekend – from Thursday, June 27, 2019, through Sunday, June 30, 2019 – all players will receive TRIPLE Daemohedrons when completing instanced and mission content in Justice League Dark (event, regular, and elite versions).

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Sunday to daily server restarts on Monday morning.

NEW JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK REWARDS!

Five all-new items have been added to the episode vendor for Justice League Dark (Episode 34):
    • Magician's Hair Style
    • Magician's Shirt
    • Clairvoyant's Circlet
    • Mystical Ankh of Nabu
    • Pulse Material
    These vendor rewards are permanent additions to the game. Take a look!

[IMG]Pulse Material, Clairvoyant's Circlet, Mystical Ankh of Nabu

[IMG]Magician's Hair Style, Magician's Shirt
    • Like x 16
  2. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

All the new rewards looks great!!! You guys rock for giving us Zatanna's chest style as well!!!
  4. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

5. hero turner Well-Known Player

Wow that's awesome, we was wondering when we were going to get Zatanna hair style and chest piece we going to get the boots too? Maybe sometime in the near future. Any rate it's awesome just getting the hair, and to get the chest piece too that was a plus thanks Devs.
    • Like x 1
  6. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Imo best rewards yet ^-^.
  7. tukuan Devoted Player

Awesome. I would have liked an orbital, backup or supply drop but I guess most of those went to SM rewards so c'est la vie.

That said I'm still holding out hope for a House of Mysteries or otherwise magic inspired base theme with the extra room.
    • Like x 3
  8. Michael7269 Level 30

The new items are great. Would have loved Z's boots and fishnets (especially since the sheer net are still borked from the human skin update) but these are pretty good. Any time frame on the sheer net fix btw? You know, since we paid money for them?
    • Like x 1
  9. Rok Var Well-Known Player

Yes! Lyta is going to love this, thank you!
  10. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

There are already two versions of fishnet stockings out there which serve well for the Zatanna look. (My only complaint regarding those is one pretty much just looks like a patterned pair of identically colored fabric and the "sheer" look like they overlay fabric that matches the panty color, not the skin color...probably a dev issue rather than a mistake.) As for the boots, until they give us the exact boots she wears in game, the Heeled boots that come up to the knee and the thigh high boots serve pretty well. The Ankh symbol and the Circlet look ok for the full bore mystic look, not too sure about the Pulse material...looks like a full body hemorrhage to me. But it's good..would have blown a circuit if you hadn't provided that awesome look. Like the demon in the Oblivion bar, I too wondered where Z had gotten the corset.
  11. Batrederik Dedicated Player

And *DEVS* thank you for that JLD New Rewards
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. BabyAres2 New Player

I like this energy keep it up
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

How could Sorcery-wielder Mystical, I mean MsTickle Fate, not love the new Ankh accessory?

(The original concept for my character, long before THE HAND OF FATE DLC, was that she was Doctor Fate's niece.)

Thank you! I love it!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.