Stats Altered

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by OdinZeusMrPace, Jun 18, 2019.

1. OdinZeusMrPace Level 30

Everyday when I log in I am usually in my leaguehall and I look at my restoration to make see how close i am to getting 26k. Yesterday i was at roughly 25600 or so. I logged in today and was in my league hall as usually and i put a new trinket on to boost my restoration but instead my restoration lowered to 19,000 and when i switched armories and then back again it lowered to 18k. What is going on here? I have never had this problem before in the game. I spend too much money on this game to allow unexplained changes like this to happen to my character. Am I the only one having this issue, or is there something wrong with just my character?
  2. IonHero Committed Player

You may have accidentally switched to your damage role.

(I have to assume you are a healer)

While in the Healer role you get a 35% buff to your restoration stat.
    19000*1.35=25650
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

1. Did u have a league proficiency buff that could have expired
    2. Did u run something and maybe someone used a compound omega and that could also expired
    • Like x 1
  4. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Is your base powered up so you get the benefits of your base mods? Is your armory completely up to date with all of your gear and skill points imprinted?
  5. OdinZeusMrPace Level 30

I still dont know because now in heal role I'm at 22,000 restoration after I bought a league proficiency but I'm still missing like 2 or 3k in both might and restoration. I've been playing this game for nearly 10 years on the same account and I've never noticed anything as odd as this. I dont get buffs when I got to chaos Gotham except to health.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you change/adjust your Artifacts or Augments? Did you switch any tactical mods out?