Billy's Tiger Backpack drop

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Yochanan32, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

Hi all,

Is there another way to get Billy's Tiger backpack other than the capsules. Please don't say the broker because I will not pay 149 mil for any collection. I have tried and dropped a lot of cash on opening the capsules but the drop rate is rediculous I have open over 400 capsules and not one time has it dropped. If this is the only way to get it I will give up on the collection.

Thanks
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

Nope. It's the only way and it won't change. People like you are the reason why time capsules are the way they are. Stop buying them if you want things to change.
    • Like x 3
  3. dresserball Dedicated Player

You could also trade, but you may not like the items you need to give up to get it.
    • Like x 1
  4. AberrantAngel Committed Player

Broker, trade, or time capsules are the only way. If you opened up over 400 (ty for supporting the game) , but as stated above TC don't change as long as people continue to buy them. I would have guessed that opening say around 100 to 150 of them, you could have sold all the duplicates of items and used that money to buy the item you needed.
    • Like x 1
  5. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

Thanks everyone. I have decided that I sell off the remain capsules and not unlock anymore. You are right. I should have stopped at 100 or 150.
  6. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

Thank you for keeping DCUO alive! ^_^