Updated Character Models on Forums

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by dresserball, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Megzilla Developer

Are you seeing old loading screens still? Or do you just mean updated screens with the new models?

Yes!! This is also on my to-do list. I really want to do Constantine.. and our upcoming NPC refreshes are going to be A+++++++++++
    • Like x 3
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

That's an interesting method of managing expectations. ;)

Don't mind me, I couldn't resist a mild poke done in fun. The work you and the team have been putting in is appreciated, thank you. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Vantabat New Player

A way to have an icon of one of our characters would be pretty cool. Have some stock poses and camera angles. Goes straight from the game to the boards without going through the hands of players, thus eliminating the possibility of inappropriate content.
    • Like x 1
  4. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I would enjoy this option...
    • Like x 1
  5. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Deleted my post, might be against the TOS.
  6. Megzilla Developer

I might be biased since they're super due for some love and I got to do their concepts haha
    • Like x 3
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Updated Star Sapphire confirmed! *laugh*
    • Like x 1
  8. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Whenever you do get some free time to update the icons.
    Would you be able to add some more iconic characters?

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  9. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

2000s eye shadow Zatanna and American flag Diana still show up as loading screens from time to time. (on USPC, I don't know if it's the same for others)
    I haven't seen a JLD one but I'd also love to see some older sagas (Amazon Fury/New Gods/Emotional Spectrum) to have new loading screen art!
    I like her latest/Nu52 design. But like the other pilot Carol who wears a starburst symbol and can shoot energy from her fingertips, I do not look forward to the ensuing conversation.
    [IMG]
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Really??? How long ago was this??? I started playing the game in early 2012, but I didn't come to the forums until the fall of 2012 (I don't think I posted anything until way later in 2013).
  11. Swamarian Committed Player

12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's 2019. THESE are the old forums now.
    • Like x 2
  13. dresserball Dedicated Player

Are you implying they don't matter?
  14. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I don't care that we can't have custom...but can we have more avatars please?

edit: Megzilla does everything... really everything...